Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Really need your opinions guys.

I'm not sure what to do, so just tell me! :)

This poll locks in 7 days. kthxbai

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
I think you should because it makes you you. lol.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Dunno. Don't care. Get rid. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
For the first three or so years of my Proboard career I jumped around from name to name. jaj43123, Apocalypse, Apocaltpyic0n3, Exultance, etc. Finally... I just settled on my real name. I prefer using my real name and I've noticed that the bigger users of sites always seem to use their real name. It's up to you though. It honestly doesn't bug me. Just do yourself a favor and if you do change it, leave your sig and avy the same for a few days so we know who you are and can adjust. :P

EDIT: Hahahaha.. I'm a dumbass. You wanna know if you should drop that one part of your name. I fail. Anyway... I would. But that's me. If it's something you want, keep it.

Last Edit: Jul 2, 2009 22:39:14 GMT by Josh

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Sounds like a plan. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
You replied after I edited. ><

EDIT: Hahahaha.. I'm a dumbass. You wanna know if you should drop that one part of your name. I fail. Anyway... I would. But that's me. If it's something you want, keep it.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
rofl

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
I know you as OCD. Change it and I won't like it. :P

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I may actually end up losing it. :P

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Like I said. It makes you you, but if you want to take it out that is your choice, but I would like to see you keep it.

: My name is Webmistress Jesse because Jessie is the short forum of my name. lol. A friend called me Webmistress, so it stuck.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
If you're married, wouldn't it be Webmisses Jesse?

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Josh Avatar
For the first three or so years of my Proboard career I jumped around from name to name. jaj43123, Apocalypse, Apocaltpyic0n3, Exultance, etc. Finally... I just settled on my real name. I prefer using my real name and I've noticed that the bigger users of sites always seem to use their real name. It's up to you though. It honestly doesn't bug me. Just do yourself a favor and if you do change it, leave your sig and avy the same for a few days so we know who you are and can adjust. :P

Lucky for some. I tried switching from Stinky666, no one liked.
I don't think I could change to my real name though, it's not a 'cool' name to look at when written down.

Brett

See, just sucks :-/

Last Edit: Jul 3, 2009 0:22:16 GMT by Stinky666

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
So does Conor. :P

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Conor Avatar
If you're married, wouldn't it be Webmisses Jesse?

I don't know. I have been Webmistress Jesse™ for almost 5 years now and it started before I was married because of my friend on MS. That is where I started graphics and then moved to ProBoards. lol. Myspace is to easy to make graphics for since all I did was request.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Stinky666 Avatar
Dunno. Don't care.

:)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling