Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
Quacker Jack Avatar
I know you as OCD. Change it and I won't like it. :P
Reason enough to remove it right there.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
HAHA.

Good point.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Just keep in mind that whatever you do, if you pick the wrong choice hundreds of people will die.

no pressure

oh and I'd keep it. I was thinking of making a topic like this a while back actually

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
You mean about me? xD I didn't know you guys cared so much. :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Conor Avatar
You mean about me? xD I didn't know you guys cared so much. :P

oh

I didn't bother reading through the topic after I read the op

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
i love threads like this. i found that switching to my name was a good change. i think you get more respect as a name than you do as an alias. i might be completely wrong though.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Eric Avatar
i love threads like this. i found that switching to my name was a good change. i think you get more respect as a name than you do as an alias. i might be completely wrong though.

I have to agree completely. When I became a mod at SSD, Oliver pretty much ordered me to go by my real name as it was more professional. Of course, Brien isn't stepping into the limelight of the most popular forum on Proboards so my case doesn't apply. But I am really glad I did it.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I think I'm gonna go with Conor.

Get used to it, for BrienOCD is no more.

Conor is more professional, so I'm gonna stick with it. :)

Last Edit: Jul 3, 2009 2:14:52 GMT by Conor

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Conor?

sounds like a hair dryer.

what happened to spelling names the good old-fashioned way, like connor, brian, etc.? I even saw taylor spelled like teighlyr once. it's not right man :(

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
His name is Conor D. O'Brien. It's probably spelled that way because he's Irish :P
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Benjamin Avatar
His name is Conor D. O'Brien. It's probably spelled that way because he's Irish :P

I correct my previous statement then

also, if you really want the cherry on top for professionalism, "Conor D. O'Brien" would do it. then have personal text, "the D is for distinguished"

and then an avatar of someone wearing a top hat and monocle

imo ;)

Last Edit: Jul 3, 2009 4:51:43 GMT by Ess Ohh

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
Hm.... This has got me thinking about just going with Jess as my name since it is a very short version of my name. I got to sleep on it though. I'm so use to using Webmistress Jesse™
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I predict an influx of people changing their display names to their given names.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Josh Avatar
I predict an influx of people changing their display names to their given names.
Nah, I figure most people on SZ aren't at the age or the point in their profession where they feel it's necessary.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Ess Ohh Avatar
Benjamin Avatar

I correct my previous statement then

also, if you really want the cherry on top for professionalism, "Conor D. O'Brien" would do it. then have personal text, "the D is for distinguished"

and then an avatar of someone wearing a top hat and monocle

imo ;)

Done. :)

Jesse Avatar
Hm.... This has got me thinking about just going with Jess as my name since it is a very short version of my name. I got to sleep on it though. I'm so use to using Webmistress Jesse™

Way to completely copy me. >.>

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling