Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Ok. Just a quick question. What are your thoughts on tattoos? Do you have any? If you do, any pics? If you don't, would you consider getting one or do you want one perhaps?

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
HELL NO! I would never get a tattoo for as long as I will live. For one I have seen idiots when they are drunk get tattoo on their penis, pussies, nipples, and believe it or not their ass holes. :P I have also seen what happens when you get them done at something like a Flea market where you don't know if anything is clean or not.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Jesse Avatar
HELL NO! I would never get a tattoo for as long as I will live. For one I have seen idiots when they are drunk get tattoo on their penis, pussies, nipples, and believe it or not their ass holes. :P I have also seen what happens when you get them done at something like a Flea market where you don't know if anything is clean or not.

Ok. I just have to point this out. You talk about getting a tattoo on the penis or vagina or nipple and then act all shocked by saying "believe it or not their ass holes" like ass holes are a worse place to get one than the penis or vagina or nipple. :P I just found it funny. haha

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Jesse Avatar

Umm, honey? It's all about being smart about the process. The tattoo I have now is in dedication to my baby cousin who was murdered. I had wanted it since I was 11-12 years old, and got it the day after my high school graduation. I've gotten numerous compliments on it, and I don't regret it; ever.

So please don't think that tattoos are just ugly mistakes that idiotic drunk people have succumbed to. Because that's not how it always is.

Anyways, with that said, I obviously already have one tattoo. The only one in the near future I plan on getting is a rose in the same spot as my other one on my left arm. It's a rose that was drawn by my fiance about a few weeks before we started dating. It's gorgeous, and no matter what I want it on me. It's a beautiful piece of simplistic art, and yeah. 'nuff said. Other than that, I won't get anymore tattoos until I have children.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Josh Avatar
Jesse Avatar

Ok. I just have to point this out. You talk about getting a tattoo on the penis or vagina or nipple and then act all shocked by saying "believe it or not their ass holes" like ass holes are a worse place to get one than the penis or vagina or nipple. :P I just found it funny. haha
I think it is because there is no way you can take care of it for the time period your suppose to when it is down there in the shitting area. Would you want to touch your ass hole after you shit and how would you see your ass hole to put the medicine on your ass hole?

Edit:
Kay Avatar
Jesse Avatar

Umm, honey? It's all about being smart about the process. The tattoo I have now is in dedication to my baby cousin who was murdered. I had wanted it since I was 11-12 years old, and got it the day after my high school graduation. I've gotten numerous compliments on it, and I don't regret it; ever.

So please don't think that tattoos are just ugly mistakes that idiotic drunk people have succumbed to. Because that's not how it always is.

Anyways, with that said, I obviously already have one tattoo. The only one in the near future I plan on getting is a rose in the same spot as my other one on my left arm. It's a rose that was drawn by my fiance about a few weeks before we started dating. It's gorgeous, and no matter what I want it on me. It's a beautiful piece of simplistic art, and yeah. 'nuff said. Other than that, I won't get anymore tattoos until I have children.

Hun, I wasn't saying tattoo where ugly. I was saying what happens when they aren't taken care of is. I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin.

Last Edit: Jul 3, 2009 6:17:12 GMT by Jesse

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Jesse Avatar

Hun, I wasn't saying tattoos where ugly. I was saying what happens when they aren't taken care of is. I'm so sorry to herehear about your cousin.

Ugh. Sorry. Grammar Nazi.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Josh Avatar
Jesse Avatar

Hun, I wasn't saying tattoos where ugly. I was saying what happens when they aren't taken care of is. I'm so sorry to herehear about your cousin.

Ugh. Sorry. Grammar Nazi.

Oops and it's like 1:16 in the morning here. I like Grammar Nazis. They help me improve my grammar. lol.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I thought about it a while ago, but I figure its a waste of time since in 50 years it'll look like a pile of shit :P
k

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Just so you know, tattoos don't require medicine. Real professionals will tell you not to put anything on it.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Kay Avatar
Just so you know, tattoos don't require medicine. Real professionals will tell you not to put anything on it.

that is definitely not visible in v1 :P
k

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Andrew McGivery Avatar
Kay Avatar

Oh, crap. I thought Fredy was joking. It is hard to see in v1.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Andrew McGivery Avatar
Kay Avatar

That's what she said.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Josh Avatar
Andrew McGivery Avatar

That's what she said.

at 3am, that is actually funny. :P
k

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Andrew McGivery Avatar
Josh Avatar

That's what she said.

at 3am, that is actually funny. :P

Hahaha. I know dude. I was laughing at it and it woke my mom up and she came into my room and fucking yelled at me. I hate living at home again. lol

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Jesse Avatar
Oops and it's like 1:16 in the morning here. I like Grammar Nazis. They help me improve my grammar. lol.

I've really tried hard to not have to say this.. but you're a grown woman; stop making excuses.

Anyway. The girlfriend and I are planning on getting tattoos when we both turn 18.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling