Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Who is smiting me? 'Fess up!

Ok, I know Karma doesn't matter and I really don't care what my Karma is. So, don't reply saying it's no big deal. Why do I want to know? I had 3 and it went to 1. I left for a bit and when I came back, it was 0. On ZD, I had 5, then it started going down slowly until it hit 0. Seeing how slow it was, I'm assuming it was one person. To piss them off, I had my Karma changed to -666 so it was pointless for them to Smite me since people would Exalt/Smite me to get me back to -666 again and it had no effect with such low Karma anyway.

But, why do I want to know? Well, like I said, I have a feeling it's one person and I want to know who. It's bugging me very badly. Little things bug me. Go ahead, smite me all you want, I just wanna know who you are. People here know me and know my Karma doesn't represent me and new comers may get a bad first impression, but since they can't avoid me on a forum, they will soon realize the same thing. Karma doesn't represent me.

So, just tell me who you are. I really don't care, I just wanna know WHO! >:(

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P ITs not me, but you can have Joe check the security log.

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
*exalts*
Some jerk off stalker from ZD followed you here. OmGZZ you have a stalker. I always wanted one.

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I feel like smiting you for even considering making such a stupid, pointless and annyoing post in the first place. Even I have had my ups and downs when it comes to Karma but it isn't a big deal! I can confess I've been smiting a few people, but that has been a mere re-action to stop posts like these. When I see a post that I think doesn't exactly adds anything to the message board or common knowledge then I tend to smite people. And yes, I might have smited you once for doing so.

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
It's not me! :)

*erm, do I need to say anything else?*

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
I checked the log lucifier, it's way beyond the recorded log now, so I cannot see who smited/exalted you.

Linking to this topic... YOU smited CD twice..<_<

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
zcourge said:
I feel like smiting you for even considering making such a stupid, pointless and annyoing post in the first place. Even I have had my ups and downs when it comes to Karma but it isn't a big deal! I can confess I've been smiting a few people, but that has been a mere re-action to stop posts like these. When I see a post that I think doesn't exactly adds anything to the message board or common knowledge then I tend to smite people. And yes, I might have smited you once for doing so.

I know it doesn't matter. But, I have a feeling it's just one person so I wanna know who. It bugs me knowing that one person really doesn't like me and I don't know who. I haven't talked to anyone I haven't liked except Squall Leonhart or whatever. It's more that I'm curious than the fact that I actually care.

admin said:
I checked the log lucifier, it's way beyond the recorded log now, so I cannot see who smited/exalted you.

I know, I am the Official Staff Smiter silly! XD

*smites* >.>

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
lucifer said:
zcourge said:

I know it doesn't matter. But, I have a feeling it's just one person so I wanna know who. It bugs me knowing that one person really doesn't like me and I don't know who. I haven't talked to anyone I haven't liked except Squall Leonhart or whatever. It's more that I'm curious than the fact that I actually care.

admin said:

I know, I am the Official Staff Smiter silly! XD

*smites* >.>

XDD

I getcha man. Anyway, I can't find the smiter..really, I cannot.
If he/she smites you again, just PM me for his information ok matey? :D

*exalts you instead* :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Thanks a lot Lucifer. >_>

And I read that AFTER I had exalted you... and one thing, I have proof it isn't me who smited you.... I just would od edited your karma in your profile :P

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
cddude229 said:
Thanks a lot Lucifer. >_>

And I read that AFTER I had exalted you... and one thing, I have proof it isn't me who smited you.... I just would od edited your karma in your profile :P

Which in this case is one of us..since we're both the only admins here. And there are no Emods as you can see :P

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
Who has smited me O.O?
I am soo going to smite you lucifer !
And yes the person who smited you was me[NOT!] XD.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
nooki said:
Who has smited me O.O?
I am soo going to smite you lucifer !
And yes the person who smited you was me[NOT!] XD.

I think I smited you once, but not to -4. I smite staff members at random. And, if there's two staff members posting, I smite the one with more Karma. And if you have 0, I don't smite you. Nor if you have 1.

And that's odd that yuo can't find it Joe. Hmm...oh well. Again, it doesn't matter, I was just curious. :)

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
I smited you once Nooks.
*re-exalts*

I press random buttons on random people.

Rouno

Rouno Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
You could use my Security Log Karma code to see karma actions better if you can't find the smiters. :P

Anyway, I hardly smite/exalt people. I do either when it's necessary and/or when I have nothing else to do. Meh.

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
lol...I'm watching u eichi :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling