Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I thought that would get your attention. ;D

Anyway, I realize that SZ is somewhat dead. Activity is down. And there is no reason for it. I have not been on when another member hasn't. Why aren't you posting? It's usually a member I recognize and I know has posted alot in the past. Just reply to a thread. It's not hard. It'll stir up activity and make the forum more active. Don't just sit there "waiting" for someone to do something. You're that someone. Don't be shy, we don't bite. Well, CD does, but the rest of us don't. Even if you're a n00b here for the codes, just come in and post a bit. We're a friendly community and in time, you'll like it. I try to, but I can only post so much without others posting. Just post once in every thread that has new posts and this place will double in activity and surely it will grow. This place can and will become as great as SolidSnake Designs, Zanmato Design, and G101 designs. But the question is, are you going to be one of the helping members in getting it there? I will be. So join me, and the rest of the staff, in making this forum truly great. :)

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Usually I post in the video game board, and no one's been posting there, so yeah. I post here (convention center) when I can see a good thread to reply to, though.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Who cares if it's good? If you can reply, do so. As long as your post isn't spam, it shouldn't matter how you reply and the quality ofthe thread. Sure, posting How I Like My Stake is pointless, but it helps activity and gains post count, making me seem more active. If everyone did that, then they;d seem more active and attract more members. It works, trust me.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
IT does >_> Sadly

But yeah, SO isn't a person to post if the topic is so obscure, so random, so stupid, that it makes the forum seem stupid. :P That, and he loves his video games.

As for what you said, I try to post in here occasionally, but I mainly stick to the Coding, Suggestion, and Intro boards. :-/ Other then that, I don't have time... but I post here when I can.

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I try to post a very ever I feel someone has added a really new and innovative topic or replied to my earlier posts. So, yea, I post at least once or twice a day.

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
I still post a lot >.<

But I don't reply to every thread, only if I have something to say. It's the same with my own forum.

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
I can post some..but I'm being bombarded with requests from members/brags/smites/secret stuff ;)

I can post a lot more...in fact, I'm going to do that tomorrow XD
I think it's mainly the member count, we're finding new ways to introduce new faces to post in here. So that we can increase the activity :D Though I do hope that happens...-.-

newBookmarkLockedFalling