Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007

What do you think?

Last Edit: Jul 3, 2009 23:16:14 GMT by Conor

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
:: rate 5 :: -drools- I love it. The blue and black behind the character work well together. I like how the font aslo kind of blends in with the whole thing. Very well made.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Thanks. :)

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Dude this is insane. Awesome job!
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

newfieldgrafix
I noticed them earlier, I love them!

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Very awesome!

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Thanks, though I'm looking for some constructive criticism. :P

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
Conor, I keep coming back and looking at it and there isn't a thing I can see wrong with it. It is just way to nicely done.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Parker

Parker Avatar

February 2009
Time for big bad wolf to enterrrr
The blending of the render could be executed much better. The focal point of the sig seems to be his hand but could also be his head or text. Try and determine one of them then make it stand out more. The colour of it is nice but could do with some variation as it could spark it up a bit more. The text is ok I guess, its just a tad bit boring. The pattern overlay you have is nice but I think it was a mistake that you put it completely over the bg, would be nice to see some parts that dont have it to create some sence of detail.
Overallll I would say :: rate 2 :: or :: rate 3 ::

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I knew someone had to rip on it. :P

I'll fix those on my next one, because I forgot to save the .psd. :'( And I know what you're gonna say, always save your .psds, but I forgot.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
You could always make the focal be two main parts: His hand + his 'eyes'.
To do this, you could do - or similar - a laser or something shooting from his 'eyes' onto his hand. And then in his hand, a big ball of lighting/lightning (ya know, something like that)...

Win-Win then. =D

Elemental M

Elemental M Avatar

Official Member

July 2009
Rating: :: rate 5 ::

I love the color and the design in general.

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
I'm going to start off on the better of the two, which I believe is the avatar. The colors are better intact in this one. I believe if you did an overlay effect with a black glow around it, the text would look even better than it does. Maybe the avatar would look even cooler if you did a feather effect on the render some to make it blend even more in.

:: rate 4 ::

Next up, the tag. To start off, I'm going to say I really like the rounded shape of the tag. You don't really see that too often. It would have been better if you applied this to the other side as well. Some of the corners are a little dark, nothing some editting could fix up though. The impact of the tag would be increased if you moved the render into the center some more.

3.5/5

Overall, these are pretty good. They need some things to just take them to the next level, but those are easy to do and they will pwn afterwards. Nicely done.

newBookmarkLockedFalling