Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Ess Ohh Avatar
Stinky666 Avatar
Not always Chavs.
But yeah, I guess it is planned then becuase I forgot the reason they do it is to get a house.
And it works, for ALL of them. It's ridiculous.

You mean con the guy into marrying her, right?

Nope. Just have a baby so they can get their own flat/house.
And it works 99% of the time.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Stinky666 Avatar
Ess Ohh Avatar

You mean con the guy into marrying her, right?

Nope. Just have a baby so they can get their own flat/house.
And it works 99% of the time.
That seems a little sick. Just saying. I certainly wouldn't want that responsibility for just a house.

The only reason I plan on having kids is because I feel it's my responsibility to humanity to pass on my genes.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
It is sick. Listen to this. My cousin... well, step cousin. She lives in Florida (I'm in Michigan, mind you. Only met her twice but I know her dad, my first cousin, fairly well). Anyway, she fell in love with her boyfriend and was terrified that he would leave her. So she took herself off the pill and went through all her condoms, carefully extracted them and cut a small slit in the top of the condom. Not a big enough slit to be visible but enough that it would break when being used. And then she went on a sex spree and got herself pregnant and guilted the guy into marrying her. She was 16 and is now 18.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Josh Avatar
It is sick. Listen to this. My cousin... well, step cousin. She lives in Florida (I'm in Michigan, mind you. Only met her twice but I know her dad, my first cousin, fairly well). Anyway, she fell in love with her boyfriend and was terrified that he would leave her. So she took herself off the pill and went through all her condoms, carefully extracted them and cut a small slit in the top of the condom. Not a big enough slit to be visible but enough that it would break when being used. And then she went on a sex spree and got herself pregnant and guilted the guy into marrying her. She was 16 and is now 18.
Wow, that's messed up. Is it even his kid, or by sex spree do you mean with random people? To think someone like that lives in Florida with me.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Nope. It's his. He asked for a DNA test when she told him she wanted him to marry her. She was apparently completely faithful to him in that respect. But when I say sex spree, I mean 3-5 nights a week for a month and a half or so. Or so she says

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Josh Avatar
Nope. It's his. He asked for a DNA test when she told him she wanted him to marry her. She was apparently completely faithful to him in that respect. But when I say sex spree, I mean 3-5 nights a week for a month and a half or so. Or so she says
The fact that she spreads this kind of creeps me out. If I were ever to do something that shameful I'd keep it on the DL.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Eric Avatar
Josh Avatar
The fact that she spreads this kind of creeps me out. If I were ever to do something that shameful I'd keep it on the DL.

There's a peculiarity about my mom's side of the family. We all... strive to be geniuses. We all want to be right about everything. We want to do whatever it takes to further our minds. I decided I wanted to go to MIT and work for the government at the age of 4. Sadly, that did not pan out and Chris gets to go live my dream. This girl... she fits into our family perfectly somehow. She did something that she felt was incredibly sly and genius in its own right. She felt that people should know her accomplishment. So she told a select few people and, naturally, it spread through the family. She's missing a few nuts and bolts in her mind but the way she went about getting what she wanted was amusing, to say the least. The fact that she managed to graduate high school with a 4 point while doing this, being pregnant, and missing 2 months of school... that says a lot too. It is fucked up but... it's just the mindset of our family to share our glories and accomplishments.

Having said that, I feel that my family is, indeed, more fucked up than I originally felt. Yay for revelations.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Josh Avatar
Eric Avatar

There's a peculiarity about my mom's side of the family. We all... strive to be geniuses. We all want to be right about everything. We want to do whatever it takes to further our minds. I decided I wanted to go to MIT and work for the government at the age of 4. Sadly, that did not pan out and Chris gets to go live my dream. This girl... she fits into our family perfectly somehow. She did something that she felt was incredibly sly and genius in its own right. She felt that people should know her accomplishment. So she told a select few people and, naturally, it spread through the family. She's missing a few nuts and bolts in her mind but the way she went about getting what she wanted was amusing, to say the least. The fact that she managed to graduate high school with a 4 point while doing this, being pregnant, and missing 2 months of school... that says a lot too. It is fucked up but... it's just the mindset of our family to share our glories and accomplishments.

Having said that, I feel that my family is, indeed, more fucked up than I originally felt. Yay for revelations.
High intelligence only seems to run in my immediate family, but we all keep it pretty low key. We prefer silent amusement of the world instead of pointing out idiocy.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Eric Avatar
Josh Avatar

High intelligence only seems to run in my immediate family, but we all keep it pretty low key. We prefer silent amusement of the world instead of pointing out idiocy.

Yes, we do as well. We like to brag amongst ourselves of our achievements, though. It's... enjoyable, you know?

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Josh Avatar
Eric Avatar

Yes, we do as well. We like to brag amongst ourselves of our achievements, though. It's... enjoyable, you know?
Nah, we don't really do that. We used to talk about that kind of stuff, but it got old after a while. It's like, ok, what did you do now?

It also does help that I have three brothers and one (now deceased) sister. When you have that many people living under one roof all doing stuff, it gets kind of old pretty fast.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Eric Avatar
Josh Avatar

Nah, we don't really do that. We used to talk about that kind of stuff, but it got old after a while. It's like, ok, what did you do now?

It also does help that I have three brothers and one (now deceased) sister. When you have that many people living under one roof all doing stuff, it gets kind of old pretty fast.

I can understand that. I only have regular communication with one aunt plus my immediate family. Only my mom is like this, though, in my immediate family. So it isn't very widespread. It's difficult when most of your family lives away from you, in Tennessee, in Alabama, in Mississippi, in Florida, in Texas, in California, hell even in Finland.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Josh Avatar
Eric Avatar

I can understand that. I only have regular communication with one aunt plus my immediate family. Only my mom is like this, though, in my immediate family. So it isn't very widespread. It's difficult when most of your family lives away from you, in Tennessee, in Alabama, in Mississippi, in Florida, in Texas, in California, hell even in Finland.
Yeah, I can definitely understand it lasting that long. And I'm sure that when you get together it's nice to actually be able to talk about that stuff with someone you know is intelligent. Since we have it available to us all the time it just isn't a big deal.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I'm guessing it works differently in the UK but how do you get a house just because you got knocked up?

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Ess Ohh Avatar
I'm guessing it works differently in the UK but how do you get a house just because you got knocked up?

Because you have a child, so if you wanna move out and be on your own in a flat or house, they see it as they can't say no.
I dunno. It's essentially what's happening to me right now.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
They as in the govt or their families who don't wanna raise another kid?

newBookmarkLockedFalling