Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Ok. So I just watched A Beautiful Mind for the very first time. And... it brought my greatest fear into the limelight for me. I am afraid to death of going insane. To see things there that aren't really there. I've actually gone hysterical before because I felt I had gone insane (If you talk to me a lot online... odds are you know these incidents). But it got me wondering... what is everyone else afraid of?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Kay.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
lmao. That makes me happy.

Losing a loved one. Dying alone. Always having to worry about whether or not your wife is cheating on you.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
Spiders, some types of snakes, one of my neighbor's who has been convicted for Sexual Offense, small places, clowns(I ain't scared of pictures of them, but dolls and the actual thing I am.), my step son(because of things I don't want to talk about and no it isn't because he did something to me.), and my internet crashing like it has done 1600 times today(j/k, but it has crash like 6 times today, but I ain't scared of it crashing.).
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

CannibalRobotics

CannibalRobotics Avatar
wut

Official Member

June 2009
Death, the dark, and I fear being afraid. I still think the boogie man is ganna jump out of my closet and jump me. -.- It's irrational but I can't for the life of me get over being afraid of the dark.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Not knowing HOW I will die, when I do die.

Elemental M

Elemental M Avatar

Official Member

July 2009
I have a fear of heights.

richardgary1223
Fear of Spiders... eep D:

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
richardgary1223 Avatar
Jul 6, 2009 13:19:54 GMT @richardgary1223 said:

Elemental M

Elemental M Avatar

Official Member

July 2009
richardgary1223 Avatar
Jul 6, 2009 13:19:54 GMT @richardgary1223 said:

Spiders are freaky.

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
My biggest fears are of snakes, heights, and death. I can usually get over them pretty quickly though.

richardgary1223
I fear death too.... sometimes (while thinking of it). Snakes and Dogs don't scare me... :D

Elemental M

Elemental M Avatar

Official Member

July 2009
Salvager Avatar
My biggest fears are of snakes, heights, and death. I can usually get over them pretty quickly though.

Snakes aren't that bad.

I saw an anaconda on holiday.

newBookmarkLockedFalling