Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007

Was in the logo designing mood.

edit: I realized it could fit on the page. :P

Last Edit: Jul 6, 2009 13:07:02 GMT by Conor

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
haha, creative.

I like :)

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
It's interesting...

The lack of balance on the name kind of throws it off though. Like the boy tie (which I'm assuming is perfectly symmetrical) looks off, due to the letter above it. I also think that you'd find as you made the logo smaller the horizontal lines would disappear and maybe make the image a bit fuzzy, though they do add something when it is large.

The lettering matches the goofy bowtie/tux, so good on that.

Overall it looks nice, but it isn't something where I'd be like, "omg that's epic!"

:: rate 3 ::

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
You've got a pretty interesting concept here. The font works well with this piece. The beveling works well with the text. The stripes across are decent, but would probably look better if the opacity was decrease or were just removed. It will make it flow better. The bow tie is pretty well done. I would like to know which tool(s) you used to achieve this. The bow tie's shading would look better if you made the beveling more vector like. The same applies to the tux on the side. Good choice of color on the tux, it is a perfect color for it.

Overall, you've pretty a pretty good job on this. There are a few things to clean up, but they aren't huge things.

:: rate 4 ::

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I used the pen tool to make the bow tie. :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling