Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Another poll.

I allowed two options so that you can select underage if that's the case.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I'm 19 so I'm underage (but I'm only half an hour from the US-Canada border and the age there is 19 so I could get it legally quite easy. :P). As I pointed out in the Marijuana thread, I'm against drinking. :)

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
I drink on Holidays or my birthday. That is it. And I do not drink around people because of how mouthy I can get. I only drink around my husband and half the time make my husband hide my laptop from me, so I don't get on here and get typie at people. lol. (I made up typie to go along with mouthy, so yes I know that ain't the right way to say it.)
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Not socailly, but not regularly either.
Nor do I never drink.
I do it for special occasions or if I fancy one. Christmas, Birthdays... Or yeah, if I just fancy some alcohol, especially a nice cold beer on a hot day.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I drink here and there, parties, get togethers, etc...

CannibalRobotics

CannibalRobotics Avatar
wut

Official Member

June 2009
I've only tried stuff. And all but once it was under supervision. XP

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
The only time I had a bit of alcohol was during my 18th birthday back in April. Otherwise its a random shot on major holidays.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
In Illinois it's not illegal if you do it in your own household and have permission from your parents or someone over 21 who resides at the house. So I drink with my sister and her friends sometimes.

But I don't do it a lot or do it stupidly.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
Benjamin Avatar
In Illinois it's not illegal if you do it in your own household and have permission from your parents or someone over 21 who resides at the house. So I drink with my sister and her friends sometimes.

But I don't do it a lot or do it stupidly.
Get out of my state!

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Jake Avatar
Benjamin Avatar
Get out of my state!

.. GET OUT OF MINE!

:-*

Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

newfieldgrafix
In the UK it's legal to drink from the age of 5 (I know you probably thinking; 'bull shit' - www.erowid.org/chemicals/alcohol/alcohol_law2.shtml)

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
I know in Arkansas if you are under age, but you have a child you can take your child with you to any bar and drink. I heard it from a couple of people that just moved to my neighborhood that are from Arkansas. I also know in Texas and in Arkansas that if you are married and your underage you can drink as long as your husband/wife is with you.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Yes, Regularly! :P

Bobby

Bobby Avatar

August 2005
I drink on a regular basis. There's always beer in the refrigerator and I have a few each night once I am home from work. If you want to get picky then I'm an underage drinker as well. But considering I'm six months away from being 21 and I live with people over 21 I conveniently don't think of it that way. :P

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling