Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
If you were to categorize the way you dress, which category (or categories) would you be in? Perhaps you're not just one, perhaps you like Emo tee's but prep trousers?
(EX. Chav? Emo? Punk? Prep? etc.)

No saying 'normal' or 'different' :P

Everyone has an idea of what category wears what kind of clothing.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Prep. :)

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Prep. Hollister, abercrombie & fitch, etc.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I wear whatever I find comfy. Right now that is basketball shorts and a shirt (college shirts, Red Wings shirts, Adidas shirts, etc.) and in the winter/colder months it is entirely jeans and a hoody.

DMOC

DMOC Avatar

July 2009
I could never stand prep clothes, lol

Sports clothes. I just wear basketball shorts and a t-shirt. That's all there is to it. :D
Hey all! Check out Mega Chillax! We're a new site and growing fast so if you join now you have the chance of being a member for what is soon-to-be a large ProBoards forum: megachillax-v2.proboards.com. My username is DANIEL TAK there.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
Josh Avatar
I wear whatever I find comfy.

I'm more into the whole tomboy thing, but since my maternity clothes from last year fit in the chest area and they or made from a lot little and breath able material then my normal cloths are I have been wearing them since summer came way to fast this year for us Houston, TX folks.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

newfieldgrafix
Japanese crazy fashion!

Elemental M

Elemental M Avatar

Official Member

July 2009
I'm happy wearing track suit bottoms and a tank top.

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
Jeans and a random t-shirt. Simple needs for a simple guy, no?

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
If anything, I would most likely be classified as a rocker or a metalhead by the way a dress. I wears jeans and a band tee most of the time. I just like to look presentable and like to wear whats comfortable to me for the most part.

newBookmarkLockedFalling