Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Sorry about my absence. A lot of stuff has been going down.. My girlfriends uncle died, i havent been feeling well because ive been putting her first and everything and then it caught up with me, and this morning I got 3 wisdom teeth pulled and im tripping on vicodin. =/

One of the teeth was a boney extraction where the tooth wasn't fully out of the jaw or something I guess and even puncturing the gum yet so it really really hurts.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
That sucks. :/

My prayers go out to you. :)

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Hotshot Avatar
Sorry about my absence. A lot of stuff has been going down.. My girlfriends uncle died, i havent been feeling well because ive been putting her first and everything and then it caught up with me, and this morning I got 3 wisdom teeth pulled and im tripping on vicodin. =/

One of the teeth was a boney extraction where the tooth wasn't fully out of the jaw or something I guess and even puncturing the gum yet so it really really hurts.

Holy! That sucks.

Hopefully you are doing better.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Thank you Conor. :)

Thank you as well Jack but feeling better is gonna take some time. I took pain meds and I they didn't really work too well. Things will get better soon though hopefully. :)

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Hotshot Avatar
Thank you Conor. :)

Thank you as well Jack but feeling better is gonna take some time. I took pain meds and I they didn't really work too well. Things will get better soon though hopefully. :)

You sound exactly like me atm, but my pain is different.

I have Swimmer's ear since Tuesday, and I guess this is in top 5% most severe swimmer's ear in the world (wtf how did my doc figure that out?). Well either way, Wednesday I had a whick (wtf?) shoved in my ear, which hurt like crazy. I have been on Tylenol with Codeine to make me sleep and for pain. The sleep works, the Tyenol pain stuff doesn't. I have a killer headache atm, and my ear reall hurts. Oh did I mention doc said that the "swimmer's ear" won't be better until upcoming Wednesday,and then he is 60% sure that I have a ruptured eardrum? (which means 2-3 more weeks in pain). :(

So I guess I dunno why I am telling you this, but I can relate to pin medicine not working and recovering might be some time. :P

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
That sucks Jack..

If anyone wants to hear some more good news that girlfriend broke up with me and got back with her ex for no apparent reason.. I was out camping with my friend and I get a call thats like we are done. She said she was talking to him and it just happened and she was sorry.. Whore >.>

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
O_o That's still an ouch Hotshot. Sorry to hear that dude.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Yeah it sucks big time.. So much wasted on her. =(

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
That really suck bro. I understand about the teeth, because I had a root canal on Monday. Glad to see you back.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
That must have been very painful Salv.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
bitches ain't shit

but hoes and tricks

I'm not very good with advice so I figured I would give you some words of wisdom from the heart.

Last Edit: Jul 22, 2009 4:02:59 GMT by Ess Ohh

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Haha made me smile thanks SO ;)

newBookmarkLockedFalling