Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
What y'all think? I made this last night since my internet wasn't working. The last three days my internet has been crap, so I thought I have a little fun.

This desktop background is for 1280x800 backgrounds.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
You know, I actually kinda like it. :P

Definitely an improvement from other work I have seen from you :P
k

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I like it too. It's not completely amazing like some of tht C4D shit, but it's actually kind of nice. :)

3.5-4/5

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
btw, what I forgot to mention, is that I kind of think the clouds don't really do anything good for it to be honest.
k

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
If they were vector clouds it would be nice.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
: Thank you. And I have to agree with you on the improvement. Yeah. I just put the clouds in trying to make my daughter stop crying. She seems to really like clouds and I don't know why.

@coner: I can't make C4D stuff. I make GIMP stuff. lol. Thanks. Alright. My next project then is to learn and master Vector then.

BTW, I made this with nothing in mind on what I was going to make and ended up with this. I use to do my drawings like this, but my draws take anywhere from hours to days to finish and graphics now just take me the matter of minutes. It's really all thanks to everyone that has comment on my works to try to help me improve that I have improve as fast as I have and for that I thank everyone of y'all.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
It's not bad. Not really fond of the clouds though.

Jesse Avatar
I just put the clouds in trying to make my daughter stop crying. She seems to really like clouds and I don't know why.

... wat?
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Benjamin Avatar
Jesse Avatar
I just put the clouds in trying to make my daughter stop crying. She seems to really like clouds and I don't know why.

... wat?

k

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
See likes sitting on my lap and watching me put clouds on some of the pictures I have of her. I asked her if she wanted me to add some clouds to this while she was crying and she nodded. I put the clouds in and she stop crying and started clapping. She is weird.

Fredy, did you mean to put something with your quote?

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Jesse Avatar
Fredy, did you mean to put something with your quote?

Nope. I QFE.
k

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Oh, ok. lol.

newfieldgrafix
It looks nice, you sure are getting the hang of GIMP. I am curious, what filter did you use for the clouds, they look good.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Filter? I use 90.0 opacity and I colored it in like you would a coloring book when you where a young child. I did one layer on top of another to get the clouds the way they look also. I'm still learning how to layer stuff.

newfieldgrafix
BUT THEY LOOK SO REAL!

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Maybe because I use a download brush from deviantART that was a cloud brush. I just do the downloading for the brushes I need or want. I have a couple of other brushes that look really like on my Night Sky banner I made.

newBookmarkLockedFalling