Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

newfieldgrafix
OK, How about I'm filling out an application form for whatever, and then it come up crashes my browser, lose the form data. How is that not a negative effect?

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Jul 27, 2009 5:21:40 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
OK, How about I'm filling out an application form for whatever, and then it come up crashes my browser, lose the form data. How is that not a negative effect?

...I never said that wasn't a negative effect. Your little bandwidth cap argument, however, is bullshit. And besides, it only will crash your browser if you are impatient and crash it manually. All you gotta do is click through the messages and then disable javascript. Then you can exit the window just fine.

nrich

nrich Avatar

Banned

October 2006
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Jul 27, 2009 5:21:40 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:

:: rate 0 ::

after reading your last several posts in this thread, the custom title suits you well

if you are seriously going to bitch about bandwidth caps and mistakenly call something malware when it isn't, you're gonna be met with some extreme prejudice, especially on the internet. maybe you can fool pep pep and the old lady, but otherwise you just sound ridiculous. unless you're constantly downloading large files 24/7 on an ass backwards ISP, there is absolutely no room to complain about bandwidth caps

newfieldgrafix
@ Josh, I know what you mean, I was simply Devil's Advocate, but my point is it can be considered malware under the term of annoyance; personally I couldn't care, they never get me...

@ nrich, You mean my personal text? - And I'll never deny being an idiot...
..But that "ass backwards ISP" thing, that's the UK ISPs for you, they're all ass backwards...
But back to the malware thing; it can be classed as malware under the following:
Grayware
Grayware[20] (or greyware) is a general term sometimes used as a classification for applications that behave in a manner that is annoying or undesirable...
..Continued:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malware

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
O.o off topic much?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Michael Avatar
O.o off topic much?

You posted a rickroll attempt. Was there ever a topic? :P

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Yup! ;D

newfieldgrafix
TBH, this has proly been one of the best RRs for a while since it spawned discussion...

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
I should get the achievement for that reason! ;D

richardgary1223
o.O! You're creative, Mr.Wrighty.

newfieldgrafix
What achievement?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I think he means the rick roll achievement. :P

newfieldgrafix
Ah, I thought he meant some "Creating discussion via failed RR attempt"...
..I know it sounds stupid, but it's a good idea.

newBookmarkLockedFalling