Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Leaving for cali tomorrow. I'll have a laptop and there should be an internet connection there so I'll probably stop by (being with my parents is limiting what I'll be able to do out and about so odds are I'll get bored and be here a lot).

But then after I come back I leave for camp for a couple days, come back again, and a few days later I move out.

I wanted to just...I don't know, do more stuff around here but I haven't really done much as of late, and I don't know how much more time I'll have in the future. We'll see.

That is all. ;)

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
So how long you gone for? :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Til the end of time. =o

Have fun SO. :P We'll see you when you get back. Expect like 12 PMs from me again going "Wait, stop giving out points." "Ok, it's good to go now." "Oh, wait, I lied." "I lied about lying." and then about a month after you return "Ok, I forgot to tell you that you can add points again now." :P

ashkir

ashkir Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
California rocks! Have fun. xD.

If you are in my city, that was not me throwing an egg at you.
zomg avatar movie trailer wtf?

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Have fun see you when you return

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Til the end of time. =o

Have fun SO. :P We'll see you when you get back. Expect like 12 PMs from me again going "Wait, stop giving out points." "Ok, it's good to go now." "Oh, wait, I lied." "I lied about lying." and then about a month after you return "Ok, I forgot to tell you that you can add points again now." :P

haha. I think I'm starting to like them

anyway, back from vacation, back from camp too. moving out on monday though, so I don't really know how often I'll get on after this weekend

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Welcome back. =)

How was Cali and camp?

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
noob :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Hotshot Avatar
Welcome back. =)

How was Cali and camp?

all right. could've been better and worse so yeah

instaban

so I'm all moved in. no PC or laptop so I'm in the computer lab and for some reason the letters typed appear SO SLOW on the screen what is wrong with this computer

the gym is super ghetto though. you'd think some part of tuition would go there

newBookmarkLockedFalling