Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Most can share and discuss in this topic in some way another i think... >_>

Anyone have a certain shift they like to work? or have come a across a shift they would like to work in the near future? Any certain shifts seem better than others?

I myself during the summer at the state park i work have always work the AM shift 7:30-4 for 3 summers in the row. but this year i have had the chance to cover the PM shift here there 12:30-9 i have to say I'm liking it more as i do the shift. slows down a bit after 4pm I'm by self so i can rule the park as my kingdom >:) only downfall that it takes up the whole afternoon and most of the night leaving not much to do after i get home compare to the am shift.

So thoughts?

newfieldgrafix
I seem to be a night person, since most of my buddies reside Stateside, so I'm usually up 'till 0400. Thankfully, being a failed self employed tech - come full time home student, I have that luxury. So, night shifts would be more applicable to my current situation. It's all gonna naff me up when I move to teach in Japan, and again when I get a place over in San Francisco.

My sleeping pattern is a pretty "normal" Mountain Time pattern - until you know I live in the UK.

I usually look for night shift work, as it'll fit being a student better.

newBookmarkLockedFalling