Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Smangii

Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar

March 2006

iDesign

iDesign Avatar
No Cookie For Guessing Hobby.

ProNation

April 2009
Looks smexy, I really like the buttons. Perhaps the green box that contains all your content could be more defined from the background with a stroke or something? Overall very good though. :]

ElseAndrew

ElseAndrew Avatar

Official Member

August 2009
I love the blend of greens used. And you whitespace is minimal. The tabs up the top are awesome not really much you could of done to it.

Over all I give 4/5 for sexyness :D
ElseAndrew.com | Now with 250+ games!

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Sexy. :P

My only problem: the content tabs don't line up properly with the content box on the far right side. There is a 1px space that just looks awkward as hell. :P
k

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Gunna make it into a downloadable template? :P

nsane

nsane Avatar
Prophet

Official Member

August 2009
Smangii, i must say, and i think the only way to say it, is you have gone from Zero to Hero! (from when you first started, ofcourse).

I remember when Smangii v1 and 2, and 3? were out and released and your work then. Great for a beginner, yet still in the learning stages. From there, i noticed major improvements with your work, and now comming around on these proboards these days, you seem to be a master in design. :) Good on you.

On the design:

Purely professional, nothing to critisize on the actaul quality and concept its self, everything blends, nothing hurts, nothing makes you have to look twice, all clear and easy to read etc.

The critisism.

This depends on what this design is for, template, or for a website. If its for a resource/premade, there is nothing to critisize.

However, if this is for someone or a website, just the following.

- I dont quite understand how the design relates to the website itself.
- Depending on what kind of website it is, depends on the content and amount of it. Its a very basic good looking site, however, is it a site with alot of content?
- Does the logo somehow relate to the site? or the tite? i see the "o" for One, but i see more green in the site & logo, then aqua. Though it is a very refeshing look for green, as it can sometimes turn away someone.

I cant really add much more as i dont know what the design is for, but from that, id give it a 4.9/5.

Round that off, and i'd say,

:: rate 5 ::

:)

Cheers mate.

Last Edit: Aug 12, 2009 10:34:39 GMT by nsane

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I really, really do love your style of art. Most of them involve bursts of color, which you manage to pull together nicely. This is another good example. I love how you put your links down at the bottom right, and still managed to have them match. The logo, though simple, fits the skin as well. I also love the buttons, and how they are pretty much different colors, but still look nice.

And you thought this review was going to be all good? HA

The buttons with the radial gradients make the text a little hard to read. Nothing too major, but I'd fix it. The links on the bottom left are a little small. If you just raised the font size maybe one or two, they'd be fine.

I couldn't find too much that was wrong. Well done.

edit: damnit. you got me in a designing mood. :P

Last Edit: Aug 12, 2009 12:56:38 GMT by Conor

newBookmarkLockedFalling