Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Josh Avatar
Michael Avatar
Holy crap it's faster!

And this is a noticeable faster ... not a 'Hai,we're FF and we'll say we're faster, but we're not really' faster.

It's got a new sexy tab page layout. .... and also ... it's skinnable! :P

Btw, go run the Firefox 3.6a2, will you? It's the update that 3.5 should have been. Blazingly fast startup for me on my MacBook and pages are rending more quickly (Specifically Digg and Wikipedia which are kind of slow on 3.5)

No. It's alpha! :P

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Michael Avatar
Josh Avatar

Btw, go run the Firefox 3.6a2, will you? It's the update that 3.5 should have been. Blazingly fast startup for me on my MacBook and pages are rending more quickly (Specifically Digg and Wikipedia which are kind of slow on 3.5)

No. It's alpha! :P

So? It's not unstable or anything. This will be beta within a few weeks from the looks of things. (of course, that is just speculation and I could be totally wrong)

ashkir

ashkir Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Opera's browser is just a bit slower for me, but the standards it brings are marvelous. Opera introduced a lot of great things that other browsers copied, as the others said, first to have png support, they also had spellcheck first, web standards are caught up always, tabbed browsing, even this speeddial thing that Firefox and Chrome now have.

Opera's interface is just not very friendly. However, the features they bring and other browsers find a way to implement them better. Opera is just the idea king. xD

It is no wonder that Google funds them.

Last Edit: Aug 10, 2009 0:25:57 GMT by ashkir
zomg avatar movie trailer wtf?

newBookmarkLockedFalling