Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Women of America, I sympathize with your plight. For decades you've been striving for equal rights and opportunities, yet you look around at boxing matches, Olympic swimming events, the beach etc. and wonder "Men are allowed to bear their nipples, why can't I?"

For more than two decades I've wondered the same thing, and have decided it's time we take a stand! I'm sure you had no idea I was such a big supporter of the equal rights movement, but I'm behind you all the way. WOOOOO! Go women's lib and all that good stuff! Yeya! Now back to the nips.

It seems unfair that your nipples have been discriminated against in such a heinous manner. The nipples of a woman are a beautiful thing and yet even now in the twenty first century the entire country had a collective hissy fit when Janet Jackson displayed a faux nip at the Super Bowl. This is something I cannot understand. Female nips are not just something to be seen in Hustler, Playboy and the occasional National Geographic. They are a glorious sight for all to behold. With your help we can make this a reality!

I move that women should have equal rights in the area of nipple bearing freedoms. Not only are they a pleasure to see, but as we all know women's nips also have additional uses, such as telling the temperature, enhanced TV reception, and predicting the weather.

"Cindy's nips is lookin' like AK bullets! There's a hurricane a comin'! Quick Jeb, get the Spam, I'll meet ya in the bomb shelter!"

Ah, if only I had a nipple for every time I heard that one.

In an effort to impliment this concept, I have drafted the first "Nipple Discrimination Act" as outlined below. Feel free to make any necessary amendments or addendum's. With your support, I am confident women's nips will be as commonplace as ice cream and apple pie.

1) Women shall henceforth be allowed – nay – encouraged to bear their nips whenever they should feel necessary.

2) Pennies, quarters, silver dollars, the size of the nips shall not matter.

3) Nips may be forcibly placed in the mouths of unsuspecting males should they suddenly require shelter from the elements.

4) Caressing of the nips between thumb and forefinger and/or suckling of thine own nips when physically possible shall be deemed acceptable behavior.

5) Any further nipple discriminators shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Now I beg you, women of the world, show me your nips!

Still want equal rights? ;)

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
LMFAO! lol haha, well just so the two admins know, I thought that this was "clean" enough to be posted I absolutely find this hilarious....

So if anyone gets in trouble.....blame me! :P

hehe :D

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
That's so old :P I read that AGES ago. :)

Still, very amusing.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Agreed. All people against this soon-to-be law should be banished from the borders of the country.

Or something.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
As I said on MSN.... great topic. XD That had me laughing for a while.

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
And if that may be a law, then so be it - but we (or I) must stress the issue of unequal rights to Poyos! If a man can showoff his genitles in public, and a woman may suck on her own nipples...then by all means shall I be able to rape in public!!

:P

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
You. Are. Weird. >_<

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
braxis said:
And if that may be a law, then so be it - but we (or I) must stress the issue of unequal rights to Poyos! If a man can showoff his genitles in public, and a woman may suck on her own nipples...then by all means shall I be able to rape in public!!

What the hell.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
He's a crazy mofo.

XD

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
cddude229 said:
He's a crazy mofo.

XD

Hehe, well put. :)

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
shadowyone said:
braxis said:

What the hell.

Oh stop it, I know it turns you on. XP

Kidding, but Kay....you're so doomed on MSN for saying that. :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
What're you going to do to her? XD

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
cddude229 said:
What're you going to do to her? XD

You don't want to know.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Well let's see. Here, I have the upper hand. :P

And anyways...he won't do anything. Because I won't even be back on until sometime on Saturday. :P

Shoot *slaps self*

Back on topic....

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
O______o

That's some equal right over there.
If that's true in real life, I'd freaked out about how corrupt this world is, and shoot myself.

But on the other hand...it's frickin hilarious! :D

newBookmarkLockedFalling