Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Had a month free trial, yippee. Then it was over. Got a three monther today. Totally happy. I don't play as many games as most do, but whatever. I like it, and helps me compare my score to others. Makes me want to play better to get better than them.

Whaddya think. Xbox live worth the money?

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Yes I do think Xbox live is worth the money so I can play Madden 09 with friends and they can't see my plays because they are at their house on their tv and im at mine.. Ahhh laziness and my brother plays COD4 online like its about to be cut off tomorrow (meaning he plays it ALOT) so its definitely worth it for us.

If you wanna add me Kay my gamertag is Legendkiller181 but sadly my brother uses it more than me and hes 11.. =/

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
Its worth it if you enjoy playing online.

For me, its worth it. Let's me play with friends all across the globe.

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Nope - not got it! :P

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I got 26 months worth of Live a few months go for $50. And I still have about 4 months left from the original subscription. I'm set for a while. lol

Seriously though... Just check Amazon once a day. They run 13 month subs for like $25-29 all the time. It's usually one day only though.

And btw, compared to the PSN experience, I am perfectly fine paying for Live once a year (or once every two years in my case)

Chip

Chip Avatar

ProNation

October 2007
I have unlimited XBL o.o
It charges my moms credit card every month, but she has failed to notice. It's been over a year. Anyway I would still pay the fee, cause it's great.

newBookmarkLockedFalling