Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Josh Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

I live like 5 minutes walking distance from that school, but I recently moved over here. Before I moved I was in the UCS district and so I continued on in UCS and went to Stevenson with all my friends. Titans baby ;D. So I CAN take a backpack to school and I do.

I've heard of 1-4 actually but I think its all dumb. If people want to talk about 1984 all they need to do is look at the schools. Cameras in the halls, monitoring teachers and what they are teaching us, dress codes, etc. If I have a girl friend I wanna be able to hug her and hold her hand and maybe walk with her to class.

I really hate #3.. Im a fan of booty shorts. :D

Fuck the Titans. Falcons all the way. While we are on the subject, fuck the Eagles, the Reds, fuck the Stalions, and fuck the Tars. Damned soccer rivals. (Btw, the Titans sucked at soccer when I played. I only say fuck the Titans because Runkel is our field, damnit.)

Haha well our soccer is better now and our football is the shit. (in a good way lol). Titan pride. ;D

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Hotshot Avatar
Josh Avatar

Fuck the Titans. Falcons all the way. While we are on the subject, fuck the Eagles, the Reds, fuck the Stalions, and fuck the Tars. Damned soccer rivals. (Btw, the Titans sucked at soccer when I played. I only say fuck the Titans because Runkel is our field, damnit.)

Haha well our soccer is better now and our football is the shit. (in a good way lol). Titan pride. ;D

Yeah, our soccer team used to rock but now it's not so hot. My brother is on JV and he is really upset because of how bad all three of our teams will be. Seriously though... while I was on the team, there was Jeremy Clark, Stiffler, Kyle Vondenbaken (quite possibly the best soccer player to ever play in Macomb), Mike Story, Dominic Troia, and Kenny Massie. Too bad they have all graduated and the team is left with nothing. :(

newBookmarkLockedFalling