Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
What do you think Bill is going to do? Do you think he is going to turn to the north, go into the Gulf Coast, and/or is he going to become a Cat 5? You pick.

It's to early for me to say, so I'm not even going to guess until he gets closer to the USA.

Last Edit: Aug 18, 2009 18:13:42 GMT by Jesse
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
umm... what?

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
A hurricane, obviously.

I have no idea. I live up in Michigan. Hurricanes really don't bother me so I don't pay attention to them all that often.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Anywhere but Tampa, FL. We've gotten so good at chicken that no matter how likely it seems that a hurricane will hit us, it won't.

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
I think Bill Clinton will continue what he's doing now ... nothing! ;D

Ah - about a hurricane </post>

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Michael Avatar
I think Bill Clinton will continue what he's doing now ... nothing! ;D

Ah - about a hurricane </post>

lol. I like your first answer, but yeah. We're talking about the hurricane. lol.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Jesse Avatar
What do you thing Bill is going to do?

"think" ;)

To be honest I haven't even been watching the news so I haven't heard of this hurricane yet, but then again I'm safe like Josh up in Michigan lol.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Hotshot Avatar
Jesse Avatar
What do you thing Bill is going to do?

"think" ;)

To be honest I haven't even been watching the news so I haven't heard of this hurricane yet, but then again I'm safe like Josh up in Michigan lol.

-face palms- Dangit. I'm noticing a lot of spelling errors from me today. I'm going to change my spelling error now and thanks for not being mean about it.
Edit: And unlike you an Josh I ain't safe. I live in Houston, TX. There is one house in my neighborhood that didn't get damage from Ike last and and only a hand full of houses that had minor damages. The rest are unlivable.

Last Edit: Aug 18, 2009 18:15:58 GMT by Jesse

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Its okay Jesse don't worry about it. ;)

That really sucks at least you were lucky with Ike, but I'm sure this time everything will be okay. :) If you must, be smart about it and evacuate. Too many lives were lost in Hurricane Katrina because people didn't leave when they were told to.

Last Edit: Aug 18, 2009 18:22:31 GMT by Hotshot

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Oh shit there's a hurricane?! I need to board up my windows! You never know when one will strike Minnesota. They've been playing stupid for years. They're coming, though. Just wait, you'll see...

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Hotshot Avatar
Its okay Jesse don't worry about it. ;)

That really sucks at least you were lucky with Ike, but I'm sure this time everything will be okay. :) If you must, be smart about it and evacuate. Too many lives were lost in Hurricane Katrina because people didn't leave when they were told to.
I won't. I only weird last year because my daughter was only 2 months old when Ike hit.

I would say I was lucky. I was without power for a month after Ike because my land lord wouldn't put the meter box back up, so the electric company wouldn't come out to fix it. Meter box got ripped out from the side of my daughter's bedroom(she slept in our bedroom back then) because a tree fall and took out my power line, power pole, and meter box. My living room window is still broken from Ike because the land lord isn't fixing it. Our fence is damage as well, but I don't so much care for that since Lizzie can't get hurt on it. My A/C hasn't worked right since the tree that took out my power line and all the other stuff landed on it, but other then those problems we are one of the lucky few with little bits of damage. My mom and dad next door didn't get a lick of damage. (Me and my daughter stayed with my mom and dad and my husband stayed at our home to make sure that if the tree we thought was going to go went he could get our stuff in the living room out of the weather and into the babies room to protect it from the weather.) We had in spots in my neighborhood knee high water and in other ankle deep water. Me, my dad, husband went door to door to check on the people that stayed and everyone was ok. We helped the one that got a tree in his bedroom out of their home and over to my mom's and dad's until the water subsided some more. It was crazy. I won't stay during a hurricane like Ike use ever again.
Lucifer Avatar
Oh shit there's a hurricane?! I need to board up my windows! You never know when one will strike Minnesota. They've been playing stupid for years. They're coming, though. Just wait, you'll see...
Um....... Hun........ Um........ I don't think Minnesota will get a hurricane. Michigan would most likely get one before ya'll.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Jesse Avatar
Lucifer Avatar
Um....... Hun........ Um........ I don't think Minnesota will get a hurricane. Michigan would most likely get one before ya'll.

That's exactly what the hurricanes want us to think!

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Well, I'm glad to hear you'll leave next time for a hurricane. I was walking by my parents room earlier and on the news was something about Bill and shifting out into the Atlantic.

and I was right according to this article its going to travel up to New England, but by then it will just be a normal type storm.

www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/1192181.html

newBookmarkLockedFalling