Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Hey Guys,

Over the past week, things have liked.... died. Seriously. There is a lot pending in the shop, less users are logging on, like 10 posts were made this week, and well, it ain't right.

I know school is going on but this is bad. At this rate we will start dying. Can we start stepping it up a bit, staff and members?

Jack

Last Edit: Sept 7, 2009 4:31:07 GMT by Andrew McGivery

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
It'd be school starting up. This happens on most forums around this time. Just give it a week and it should pick back up.

It hurts when your biggest source of activity (when Chris is active, so is the rest of the forum, even if it is only a few posts a day) is starting MIT and is also on the school's football team. I've hardly even seen him online.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
well you see quacker jack, its like this. Some of us have lives.

I personally work 8 hours a day 5 days a week and when I am not working I am either with my girlfriend or sleeping, both of which are more important than the internet.

Real life. You should try it some time.

EDIT: Oh, btw, use the f bomb in a topic title again, and you're getting a warning.

Last Edit: Sept 7, 2009 4:31:42 GMT by Andrew McGivery
k

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006

I personally work 8 hours a day 5 days a week and when I am not working I am either with my girlfriend or sleeping, both of which are more important than the internet.

EDIT: Oh, btw, use the f bomb in a topic title again, and you're getting a warning.

I've never once seen you even hint at an infraction because of cursing. For the love of Christ, Luci started a thread called "Nigger, Faggot, Cunts." All he did was ask about the activity. You all were up your asses with all that "quality post" shit and here you're completely shutting someone down because they want to see any activity at all? And as often as you post all that self-loathing shit on your facebook, don't even kid him that you have a life.

You've been a complete dick the past few months, and everyone's just let it slide. If you can flip out over nothing, than fuck it, I can get carried away making a point. Back off.

Last Edit: Sept 7, 2009 4:53:38 GMT by Aaron

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Aaron Avatar

I've never once seen you even hint at an infraction because of cursing. For the love of Christ, Luci started a thread called "Nigger, Faggot, Cunts." All he did was ask about the activity. You all were up your asses with all that "quality post" shit and here you're completely shutting someone down because they want to see any activity at all? And as often as you post all that self-loathing shit on your facebook, don't even kid him that you have a life.

You've been a complete dick the past few months, and everyone's just let it slide. If you can flip out over nothing, than fuck it, I can get carried away making a point. Back off.

I'm sorry Fredy, but I'm with Aaron here. You HAVE seriously. Next thing you know you will give me a warning cause I said WTF. I've seen you say "what the fuck" before in full words. Just saying, cool it.

Last Edit: Sept 7, 2009 5:09:28 GMT by Quacker Jack

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Aaron Avatar

Luci also happened to be making a point. A thread which turned into meaningful discussion. This thread, however, was made to make a point insulting members and staff for what? For having a life outside of sz?

And what the hell are you talking about, "self-loathing shit"? And what exactly does my PERSONAL life has ANYTHING to do with sz? nothing. thats what.

And for the record, I'm pretty sure I already proved the point that I DO have a life. But thanks anyways.

And yea. I'll admit, for the record, I have been a complete dick. Why? I don't know. But what I do know is that I'm too busy with real life, with things that ACTUALLY matter, to deal with this crap.
k

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
You all need to just shut the hell up and stop bashing each other.

People get busy and have other obligations. Once they figure out a rhythm, activity will increase again. Simple as that.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

newBookmarkLockedFalling