Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
I bought this before I became mod of this board lol, and I still want it. So um.. Ask away? :D

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
How bad is it being a Titan? Seriously... do you like cut yourself over it?

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
lmfao.. I LOVE being a Titan. Stevenson is where its at. Sorry, but I have ALOT of Titan pride. ;D

Last Edit: Sept 15, 2009 1:03:50 GMT by Hotshot

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Do you listen to 89X, the WRIF, or 106.3? (ie the only good stations we get here. :P)

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
No lol. =(

97.9, 95.5, 102.7, or 96.3 :D

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
96.3 was good back like... 6 years ago. lol

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
What's your bestestest memory of PB? :P

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
How much do you love me? :)

paulloko

paulloko Avatar

September 2009
how are you

newfieldgrafix
What's your biggest fear?

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Wrighty - To be honest. I loved modding at SZ way back when with people like Konen, Pho, Trav and Benedetto etc.. It was a really fun job so to speak. Everyone was so chill and relax and the community was the best ever. I miss those old days. :)

Kay - Well... the max character limit wouldn't be able to show you just how much... So with that said I'll leave it to your imagination.

paulloko - I'm actually quite stressed out. I have girl issues (whats new there lol), I'm back to school (I have all six subjects for homework again tonight and last night when I had that it took close to 8 hours because I'm mostly in AP classes), and then I have work (like tonight for 4 hours). I have a lot of things going on with school as well. I'm running for french club president and joining two other clubs. However, I'm pretty optimistic and doing well health wise. Thanks for asking mate. :D How are you?

Zell Denver [Away] - Death. You never know when it will come, and I have so much I want to accomplish in life, and so many things ahead of me that I'm quiet excited for. I'm not ready for it to end, because my life has barely started. Like you don't have to be old to die, riding in a car with a friend late Friday night after the football game could be all it takes. So yeah, biggest fear right now is death because I still have so much to live for. I try not to take life for granted, I'm thankful for it, and I try to live every moment to the max. :)

Last Edit: Sept 15, 2009 18:59:17 GMT by Hotshot

Parker

Parker Avatar

February 2009
Will you ever go back to SI? lols

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Yeah I would. I was kinda semi there for like a week I think. I wouldn't leave SZ of course, but I was being active there. Life comes first for me though and life got so hectic all I had time for was SZ so I cut back. I still login from time to time, but not daily like I had for that week. I really miss SI, but its just become a load of spam on top of wonderful images. Smangii is like the Chris of designing and vice-versa lol.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
The question everyone is DYING to know:

Just how big IS your penis? Length AND girth, buddy. Get some measuring tape. We want accuracy!

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar
The question everyone is DYING to know:

Just how big IS your penis? Length AND girth, buddy. Get some measuring tape. We want accuracy!

Shit. How did you know I wanted to know?

Your thoughts on Ecstasy of Gold?

newBookmarkLockedFalling