Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
RAWR! Don't close this place.. it's the only other PB (except PBS) that I visit! :(

newfieldgrafix
I assume that y'all know I'm here to stay. We can't have discussions regarding closures every time the activity drops below that of mid to peak.

I've noticed activity increase over the past week, so yeah, I reckon it'll improve. I wouldn't be the one to say "activity's low" I'd just be active, which I think I am.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Studio Zero has been through far, far worse, guys. Stop acting like it's the end of the internet. Just keep posting. Make a new thread every week and post 5 times. Just make some sort of goal like that and activity will continue. Eventually people will start flooding back, new members will join, old ones will return, and everyone will be a happy camper.

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
What if I don't want to go camping?!

Anyway, just make topics, as Lucifer said. I post whenever I find a topic that actually interests me so I just seem inactive.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
SZ's been through worse. And trust me, last tied we tried to close SZ, it pretty much started a mini-riot for those who remember. :P I also think it was about this time last year.

Anyways, yeah, the reason the activity jumped is because I posted, apparently. It may not be the sole reason, but there is a correlation apparently. Someone please explain this to me.... :P But yeah, just make new threads and SZ's activity will get higher.

newfieldgrafix
I've never complained about activity, as you all do your own thing and such. I just make an effort to post frequently. Members like to see active staff, Chris. So I would imagine that when you post, it reassures members and such. I'm no expert.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yes, but I don't see that same correlation as strongly when other staff post. I mean, I obviously haven't done as much analyzing of the data as I could, but that's just what I've observed. :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Yes, but I don't see that same correlation as strongly when other staff post. I mean, I obviously haven't done as much analyzing of the data as I could, but that's just what I've observed. :P

Well it's a trend I've noticed too. I'm not saying i could publish a report on it

but

when the main admin (or at least the staff individual people like the most, which is usually the main admin on a successful board), people tend to post more

should I whip up some charts and graphs

edit: wait chris you joined a frat? I did not see that coming

Last Edit: Oct 7, 2009 5:32:08 GMT by Ess Ohh

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
You all post about how activity is declining... so why spend that time posting in the CC instead? The more you post, the more activity we have!!

Ess Ohh Avatar
when the main admin (or at least the staff individual people like the most, which is usually the main admin on a successful board), people tend to post more

ouch. </3
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P The MIT stat is something like 50% of the undergrad guys join a frat and 30% of the undergrads in general do varsity sports at some point in their career. That's what I've heard anyways.

On topic, Ben pretty much summed it up right on. However, it's been said before plenty of times all over the place.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Benjamin Avatar
You all post about how activity is declining... so why spend that time posting in the CC instead? The more you post, the more activity we have!!

Ess Ohh Avatar

ouch. </3

Hey, look on the bright side. So far, you're probably one of the best mods this place has ever had (and I've been here since day...2 or something).

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Benjamin Avatar

Ess Ohh Avatar

ouch. </3

I didnt mean it that way bby :-*

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Ess Ohh Avatar
Benjamin Avatar

ouch. </3

I didnt mean it that way bby :-*

Of course you didnt. >.>

:'(

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Chris Avatar
SZ's been through worse. And trust me, last tied we tried to close SZ, it pretty much started a mini-riot for those who remember. :P I also think it was about this time last year.

Anyways, yeah, the reason the activity jumped is because I posted, apparently. It may not be the sole reason, but there is a correlation apparently. Someone please explain this to me.... :P But yeah, just make new threads and SZ's activity will get higher.

hey, I remember the closure! i was typing a reply to a thread and clicked submit, and then I got the SZ is closed thing. I was technically dead for one minute. then I was like 0.o and went off and cried for an hour.

newfieldgrafix
SZ will never close again!

newBookmarkLockedFalling