Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Hotshot Avatar
I hate cold weather... It means being cold [...]

No shit?

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

No shit?

...hahaha. Total win.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
It's like...50 degrees out, with 30+ mph winds... and 60mph gusts, plus it's raining, so the "real feel" is below 30. Come on snow, get here sooner.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Lucifer Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

No shit?

I should have elaborated.. I meant cold weather means me being cold 24/7. Whenever its cold, even if I dress appropriate I still find a way to be freezing. My fingers become like ice blocks and then my feet and then my whole body. I blame my dad and the heating, because I can even be cold in sweat pants and a hoodie under a blanket. >.<

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Jim Avatar
It's like...50 degrees out, with 30+ mph winds... and 60mph gusts, plus it's raining, so the "real feel" is below 30. Come on snow, get here sooner.

That's about how it is here today. Feels about 40 out, even though it's 60 and winds up to 30mph. Plus lots of rain. Beautiful weather. lol

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P Pssh. Cold is the best time of the year. It's actually funny being here in Mass. Quite a few of my friends are from Cali and some haven't even seen snow, so it's getting down to like the 60s and they're breaking out the sweatpants and hoodies and jackets, and I'm walking around in a t-shirt and athletic shorts.

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
It was 50 here with 20-30mph winds.

Band was horrible, cause we were outside with freezing instruments trying to hold onto music that would repeatedly blow away, while trying to set up our pregame positions which we had never seen before, playing music we hardly knew.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
Josh Avatar
Chris Avatar
I love the winter, but only once my football season is over. I hate playing in extremely cold weather. It's just unpleasant and you get sick really easily.

Soccer is godly in the snow. One of the most difficult things I have ever done before is play a game when it was snowing and, before the game got done, there was upwards of three inches on the ground. haha

UGH! I remember playing a soccer game in the snow in Bakersfield, Cali in shorts. We weren't aloud to wear sweet pants or something that kept our legs warm unless we where setting down for some rest. I played about 99% of the game without resting because my couch wouldn't give me a break until him and my step mom fought about it. That was the first time I ever seen snow too. lol. That was also the first year I ever lived with my dad and step mom. lol. I remember hearing my step mom say "If you don't pull her and give her a break I'll pull her and take her home. She hasn't ever played in the cold because she is from Florida." My couch quickly pulled me off the field after that, so I could warm up. Being a goalie suck because you didn't get to move around as much as the others, so you had a hard time trying to stay warm.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
heh, first frost this past wednesday morning :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
So it's been raining for since Thursday and it's supposed to continue all weekend. Call me strange, but I fuckin' love it.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Its too fucking cold I want to live in the tropics! =(

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Hotshot Avatar

Dude, it's freaking awesome here. 50-60 with 40 mph gusts. Beautiful weather.

newfieldgrafix
I have no tolerance for the cold. My fingers stop working and I'm unable to write and stuff. I'm usually cold if it gets bellow 20 C.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Josh Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

Dude, it's freaking awesome here. 50-60 with 40 mph gusts. Beautiful weather.
]

Its hell here lol.. I dont wear a jacket XD

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Oct 8, 2009 0:39:32 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
I have no tolerance for the cold. My fingers stop working and I'm unable to write and stuff. I'm usually cold if it gets bellow 20 C.

I'm going to be getting some boots this year because when my feet get cold the rest of me gets cold and then I normally get sick. :P Not fun.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

newBookmarkLockedFalling