Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
So... Friday was the first day of Fall/Autumn in the Northern Hemisphere. What are your thoughts on it? Are you a fan of the cold that is coming?

Personally, I love this. We're about two and a half weeks away from the first frost here in Southeast Michigan and I cannot wait for it. I want it here now. It's awesome. If it never got above 50oF, I would be the happiest person alive. lol

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I detest driving in bad weather, but I LOVE snow and cold weather. I can't wait. :)

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar
I detest driving in bad weather, but I LOVE snow and cold weather. I can't wait. :)

I don't mind driving in it. I've got all wheel drive. lol

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

I have a Cadillac. :P Plus, I live in the country. It can be a pleasant snowfall in town and about 4 feet visibility with snow drifts out where I live. Coming home at night from school/work is a bitch. I've never called in to work sick, but I've called in on account of the weather twice.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar
Josh Avatar

I have a Cadillac. :P Plus, I live in the country. It can be a pleasant snowfall in town and about 4 feet visibility with snow drifts out where I live. Coming home at night from school/work is a bitch. I've never called in to work sick, but I've called in on account of the weather twice.

I spent 5 months in the second snowiest city in the country. A city where it routinely hit -30 with the windchill. I know how bad snow can be at times. lol.

Driving a Cadillac through snow has to suck though. Seriously... that must be like impossible.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

I spent 5 months in the second snowiest city in the country. A city where it routinely hit -30 with the windchill. I know how bad snow can be at times. lol.

Driving a Cadillac through snow has to suck though. Seriously... that must be like impossible.

Yeah, it's pretty much the same here in Minnesota. :P

And I'm really good at driving in that kind of weather, so it's not impossible really, but it's nerve wracking and takes about twice as long to get home (going 30MPH on the highway).

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
I hate the cold, but I love snow because it was something I didn't get to see as a kid living in Florida. lol. Now I live in Texas and last year we had some snow for the first time in years. lol. I'm in south east Texas. lol. Rare to see snow. It was only less then an inch of snow when we got it. I have been up in Michigan one time during the snow and I was in an old Grand Mercy, so I know how it feels to drive in a land yacht in snow and black ice.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Living in MN, really either brings you to love or hate the winter.

I love winter.

cold>hot

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
abZebras Avatar
Living in MN, really either brings you to love or hate the winter.

I love winter.

cold>hot

That post is made of win.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I love the winter, but only once my football season is over. I hate playing in extremely cold weather. It's just unpleasant and you get sick really easily.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chris Avatar
I love the winter, but only once my football season is over. I hate playing in extremely cold weather. It's just unpleasant and you get sick really easily.

Soccer is godly in the snow. One of the most difficult things I have ever done before is play a game when it was snowing and, before the game got done, there was upwards of three inches on the ground. haha

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Don't remind me of what is coming Josh... >.>

I AM PISSED! We barely had a summer here in Michigan. The weather never really got that warm except here and there randomly throughout the summer. Next week the highs are supposed to already be in the 50s or something according to my mother and I'm depressed. I like the warm weather. I hate cold weather... It means being cold, being sick, and miserable. I love being outside in the warm weather. Sure the summer not being extremely hot was nice weather for basketball because you didnt sweat as much, but it still kinda sucked.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Hotshot Avatar
Don't remind me of what is coming Josh... >.>

I AM PISSED! We barely had a summer here in Michigan. The weather never really got that warm except here and there randomly throughout the summer. Next week the highs are supposed to already be in the 50s or something according to my mother and I'm depressed. I like the warm weather. I hate cold weather... It means being cold, being sick, and miserable. I love being outside in the warm weather. Sure the summer not being extremely hot was nice weather for basketball because you didnt sweat as much, but it still kinda sucked.

Haha. It was awesome being able to wear hoodies into the middle of June this year, I must say.

As for the highs, yeah, 60-ish for the next 5 days according to my widget. :P

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Not at all not at all.. The highs might be 60-ish, but the wind gusts tomorrow have the possibility of reaching 50mph =o

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Hotshot Avatar
Not at all not at all.. The highs might be 60-ish, but the wind gusts tomorrow have the possibility of reaching 50mph =o

Awesomeness. I looooove dreary autumn weather. There's nothing better. lol

newBookmarkLockedFalling