Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
www.ewg.org/cellphoneradiation/Get-a-Safer-Phone

So, according to that site, I have the absolute best non-smart phone for radiation protection. Yay for the Impression. lol

Anyways, what phone do you have and how safe is it, radiation-wise?

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
My old one is the fifth worst.

Current one has 4/5 orange bars.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
That's bullshit. I'm not going to get into the scientific description, but the short answer is that cell phones CAN'T cause cancer.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
I don't really care, plus, I don't use my cell phone that much, because, oh yeah, I have a miniature brick and it doesn't have mobile web, texting, or anything that I want on a cell for that matter.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i guess iphone is bad oh well

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
iphone rules...

lol..

and i agree with luci ... really is bull as even thou it does give off some radio waves .... unless you like mega amplified them and stuck it right next to your head for 3 weeks you ain't gonna die ... lol

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Llanilek Avatar
iphone rules...

lol..

and i agree with luci ... really is bull as even thou it does give off some radio waves .... unless you like mega amplified them and stuck it right next to your head for 3 weeks you ain't gonna die ... lol

Even if you did that, it still wouldn't. It's like trying to be crushed with a feather. Whether you set a feather on your head for a day or a year, it still isn't going to crush you.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Storm 9530 ftw. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling