Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
What has been the worst infection that you have ever had in you life, so far? I'm asking this because I'm dealing with one.

I would have to say the worst infection I have had is the one I'm fighting with right now. It started out in my gum line. Have been fighting it for a week until yesterday when it popped. Nasty tasting stuff. :P It was very painful until it popped. Now it has gone from being an infection in my gum line to being in my sinuses. I'm not dealing with pain now, but the whole left side of my face is shallow to the point it looks like someone punched me in my eye.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

newfieldgrafix
What meds are you on?

And probably an ear infection that 'Mr. Knows-more-than-the-doctors' thought would 'go away' on its own - but didn't and resulted in my ear drum being perforated 3 times, right sided deafness, and the kind of tinnitus that I reckon others can hear. It's been 3 years now, and I've still not seen the Doctor, because all I'll get is some stupid cerumol. Which I have loads of.

Mind you though, I'm ready for a medical.

Last Edit: Oct 1, 2009 1:21:06 GMT by newfieldgrafix

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
I'm not on medicine yet. Probably will be by the weekend.

Ouch. I'm deaf in my right ear, but for a way different reason.

Last Edit: Oct 1, 2009 2:45:21 GMT by Jesse

newfieldgrafix
What the!? Get some antibiotics.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Wow, nothing ever that bad. But one time I had an ear infection that felt like I was getting stabbed with a pencil in the ear. It was honestly one of the worst pains of my life. But I got it treated right away, so it didn't turn out too bad.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Wow, nothing ever that bad. But one time I had an ear infection that felt like I was getting stabbed with a pencil in the ear. It was honestly one of the worst pains of my life. But I got it treated right away, so it didn't turn out too bad.
I definitely had one of those, which would also be my worst. I really hate not being able to hear out of one ear.

newfieldgrafix
Lucifer Avatar

You just described a typical week for me.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
I got some antibiotics now. Don't worry, but this infection is still the worst I ever had.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
The worst infection I've ever had was probably a sore throat I had last year. When I went to the doctor, he said that if it wasn't better in four days or so, I'd have to go back in and see him so he could check for mono. It lasted pretty much an entire week. And I kept waiting for my throat to murder me, and it never did. But, yeah, I'm pretty sure that was the worst infection I've ever had.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
xmsteel Avatar
I once had a rare ear infection which was caused by blisters on the eardrum... owwie :(

OMG! That sounds so bad. Glad I haven't had one like that.

newfieldgrafix
You don't want one either.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
hmm... probably when I stepped on that rusty nail. that was some scary shit.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
EEWW! That had to hurt and look sick looking, Conor.

Grace Elaine [Epic Century]

Grace Elaine [Epic Century] Avatar
It's easy to see with out Looking too far that not much is really sacred

February 2008
Sinus infection 2006. Staph in mah leg.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Grace Elaine [Epic Century] Avatar
Sinus infection 2006. Staph in mah leg.

Sorry to hear about that, hun. Sinus infections are bad. I haven't had a staph, so I wouldn't know much about it.

newBookmarkLockedFalling