Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
www.lockerz.com/

I've heard a lot about this place and I decided it will be cool to check out. Basically, Lockerz is an invitation-only website created to connect members through commerce, content and community. Watch exclusive video, discover new music, play games, connect with friends, and get rewarded for it. The more often you visit, the more opportunities you have to earn PTZ (or “Pointz”), Lockerz’ own form of currency. You can spend these points to get stuff like electronics, clothing and way more. I even found some video games :o. And best part, all you do is give your mail address for that stuff. :D

Anyways, who is a part of this (USA only right now)? If you are interested in joining, PM me your e-mail and i will invite you.

I think this place is going to be cool.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
So it launched finally? I'm a member of a site that one of the developers frequented and most of the community thought it a hoax and/or vaporware.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Josh Avatar
So it launched finally? I'm a member of a site that one of the developers frequented and most of the community thought it a hoax and/or vaporware.

Not quite. It is nearing though.

richardgary1223
Got an invite. :P

newfieldgrafix
Never tried it, considering I heard about it on 4Chan. And you never trust that place.

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
I got a lot of the backend system uploaded to wImg via images, and kept meaning to chat to the developers to see if there was any space going. Although, it looked pretty good, at the same time the name doesn't sound all that enticing....
Many places I frequent (can't link!) have banned the link to that site. Mainly due to it being spammed around etc... :(

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Michael Avatar
I got a lot of the backend system uploaded to wImg via images, and kept meaning to chat to the developers to see if there was any space going. Although, it looked pretty good, at the same time the name doesn't sound all that enticing....
Many places I frequent (can't link!) have banned the link to that site. Mainly due to it being spammed around etc... :(

Yeah, they got so tired of people mentioning Lockerz on MacThemes that they were banning users who so much as mentioned the name

richardgary1223
So, nevertheless, its another scam? :P

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
richardgary1223 Avatar
Oct 4, 2009 4:04:49 GMT @richardgary1223 said:
So, nevertheless, its another scam? :P

I wouldn't say so ... but a lot of sites don't like that site due to it being spamvertised on various places... :(

So it's not a scam per sey, just not widely accepted! :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I'm not sure if it is a scam or not. Some people seem to think so. Most sites hate it, like Wrighty said, because they basically just spammed the hell out of a lot of sites.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Anyone have an invite lying around?
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I was just looking at the comments of a Youtube video and every three comments were about this site. I honestly would not trust it, you guys.

EDIT: Both Ben and Fredy think it's a ploy by Anonymous to collect passwords. I agree with them/

Last Edit: Oct 5, 2009 3:30:10 GMT by Josh

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
EDIT: Both Ben and Fredy think it's a ploy by Anonymous to collect passwords. I agree with them/

Not sure if that's the case, but I'd agree that it's probably not so trustworthy.

Chip

Chip Avatar

ProNation

October 2007
Lockerz.com is temporarily down for upgrades.Please check back in a bit.

Thanks, The Lockerz Team

Fail

newfieldgrafix
Josh Avatar

Anon as in 4Chan? I would reckon that is highly possible. My firewall won't even entertain Lockerz.

Last Edit: Oct 8, 2009 0:46:43 GMT by newfieldgrafix

newBookmarkLockedFalling