Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
I was going to suggest an idea about adding the firefox password fix code to the forum.

I use firefox, and it seems very annoying that I must delete the password in the field before i can edit my profile.

There's a GM script in the Greasemonkey forum, just use that. It's better to have a GM script rather than a forum only code. JS files are smaller (faster load times, easier on the bandwidth) and it's unnecessary for anyone not using Firefox.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
What version do you use? I know a few versions already have this feature implemented. But as Josh suggested, the GM script might be easiest
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Benjamin Avatar
What version do you use? I know a few versions already have this feature implemented. But as Josh suggested, the GM script might be easiest

Plus the GM script works on every single Proboard forum, not just SZ.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
First, install GM. Then go here and click the install link. A windows should pop up asking if you want to install it or not. Accept, and you're good to go
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Benjamin Avatar
First, install GM. Then go here and click the install link. A windows should pop up asking if you want to install it or not. Accept, and you're good to go

Now it works! first it just showed the code and didnt install.

If you didn't have GreaseMonkey installed in Firefox, it would do that. You also might have hit "View Source" instead of Install.

newBookmarkLockedFalling