Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Any number of flavors of potato chips. And Chocolate Chip Cookies. lol

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Everything said so far plus gummy bears, reese's pieces, and doughnut holes.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Oh god, I'm with ya on the donut holes (is "donut" some sort of brand/label or just a more modern spelling, because Firefox says it's wrong (yes, I realize it should be doughnut)). Glazed for the win.

Otherwise...barbecue flavored chips...that's about it. I mean, obviously I don't just eat one cracker or one chip otherwise, but BBQ is my weakness.

I did, however, eat one Lay's potato chip and ran away, just to spite them. Betcha can't eat just one? WELL YOU BET WRONG BITCH!

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Josh Avatar
Any number of flavors of potato chips. And Chocolate Chip Cookies. lol

This. Plus junior mints, brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts, and this thing called Mud Cake that my girlfriends mom makes.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar
Oh god, I'm with ya on the donut holes (is "donut" some sort of brand/label or just a more modern spelling, because Firefox says it's wrong (yes, I realize it should be doughnut)). Glazed for the win.

Otherwise...barbecue flavored chips...that's about it. I mean, obviously I don't just eat one cracker or one chip otherwise, but BBQ is my weakness.

I did, however, eat one Lay's potato chip and ran away, just to spite them. Betcha can't eat just one? WELL YOU BET WRONG BITCH!

And I bet you spent the rest of the day wishing you ate a few handfuls. :P

newfieldgrafix
Lucifer Avatar

WTH!? My Failfox spell check doesn't work. I hate the damn thing (Alt + S doesn't work and it's slow as hell)!

Anyways.
Kinder Bueno, I can eat boxes of 'em
McDonald's, I'm banned from one resteraunt.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Let's see..., for me, gum (yes, gum, the stuff you chew, I can't seem to just chew ONE piece in a day, because it either gets soft, I have to spit it out, it loses the flavor and I actually realize it, I swallow it and not realize it), gummie bears, graham crackers, m n m's, reese's pieces, pretzels, salt and vinegar potato chips, startbust, and I beleive that's it.....

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

And I bet you spent the rest of the day wishing you ate a few handfuls. :P

Nope. That's why I ran away. Out of sight, out of mind. ;)

Ben: Brown Sugar Poptarts. <3

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Ben: Brown Sugar Poptarts. <3

Holy hell, yes. Greatest thing ever.

combo

combo Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
labia minora
"I'd decapitate him, then shit down his neck"

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
combo Avatar
labia minora

Can't believe I didn't see that one coming.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
combo Avatar
labia minora

Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
xmsteel Avatar
Aryna Avatar
Let's see..., for me, gum (yes, gum, the stuff you chew, I can't seem to just chew ONE piece in a day, because it either gets soft, I have to spit it out, it loses the flavor and I actually realize it, I swallow it and not realize it), gummie bears, graham crackers, m n m's, reese's pieces, pretzels, salt and vinegar potato chips, startbust, and I beleive that's it.....

Me too with the gum, i chew one for about 10 mins, spit it out and get a new piece, about 5 times a day :P

Yay! Someone who actually goes through more gum than I do!!!! BUt that's probably because I limit myself at one piece a day, although it does usually end up being two..., or three..., or four.... Unless I'm almost out of gum, then I ration it until I can get more.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
combo Avatar
labia minora

I totally agree, dude.

Good call. ;)

newBookmarkLockedFalling