Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
I just got it today and started playing through it. About three hours later, I had to force myself to stop simply because I had to go to the bathroom. Naughty Dog definitely did an amazing job with it.

Anybody else been able to play it yet?
wat

viddaxondi

viddaxondi Avatar

August 2009
Not yet, can't wait to try it though.
Running a marathon - sponsor me for Macmillan Cancer Support

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Is it PS3 only? I know Naughty Dog has a long history with Sony so I would not be surprised.

That said, I am sick of seeing their "My girlfriend thinks it is a movie" commercial during every commercial break. I want to play this game, a lot, but the frequency of that commercial is making me not want to play it.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Do you mean to tell me that you have actually found something on tv worth watching?

Oh, and yes it is PS3 exclusive. I remember reading that one of the Naughty Dog staff even went on a little rant about how it would be absolutely impossible to even port it over to the 360. Apparently it fills up the entire Blu-Ray disc.

Last Edit: Oct 19, 2009 16:28:26 GMT by Scorpian
wat

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
There's plenty of good shows on tv. :P You just need to sift through the American Idol/Real World/Cleveland Show crap.

And it's really filling up 25GB (50GB if it is a dual layer disc) of space? For whatever reason, I doubt that. Of course, I could be wrong on this. I'm not exactly an expert. lol

Last Edit: Oct 19, 2009 16:53:09 GMT by Josh

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2009/08/uncharted-2-makes-ps3-shine-couldnt-happen-on-360.ars

Yup, right there. It fills up the entire 25GB. In honesty, it's really not that surprising, either. Look at all the stuff in the environments. The textures alone probably take up an enormous chunk of that.
wat

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
never play the 1st one or this one either would like to at some point. Been hearing the 2nd one is really good.

newBookmarkLockedFalling