Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
I don't really care, my mom forced me to get a flu (normal) shot, simply because she the swine flu shot hasn't been tested enough, so apparently even though I'm not in one of the categories that should get it, I'd be getting it if it was tested enough. WTF? I don't get it.... I haven't had a flu shot in about..., I have no idea, probably five/six years, and I've only had the 24 hour flu, I seem to get it twice a year, once during first semester, and once during second semester, and that's it. So, yeah, people are definitely making too big of a deal out of it. A few of my friends/people I know have had it, and they said it's just like the normal flu, except club sode doesn't help.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
I have never had a flu shot in my life and I ain't about to get one or get my daughter one. In my family on my mother's side it is like everytime someone from them gets the flu shot they get the flu. I also had friends in Florida that got the flu shot and got the flu. The flu shot itself is made with part of the flu in it, so you risk getting it from the shot. I'm healthy enough that I don't have to worry about it and I keep my daughter away from anyone that can possible get it that isn't admitted close family or friends. I do think the media is blowing this way out of the water.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
That isn't a myth... that's what a vaccine is. They give you a very small dose of the disease/illness and your body fights it off so that when it comes in full force, your body knows what to do.

newBookmarkLockedFalling