Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Chris, friendly reminder:

You might want to update the rick roll and annoy fredy achievements. I'm sure newer member have no idea who Fredy is.

Just whenever you get 5 seconds. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Because Fredy isn't staff anymore and isn't all that active, you can change it to me if you want. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
How would you know if you successfully rickrolled them or not, and plus i am missing like 2-4 achievements :(

PM me which achievements you are missing (and proof that you are missing them) and I will see that you get your achievements.

As for the Rickroll one, it's an honor based system. The three people have to admit that they were rickroll'd. I had a shitload of trouble trying to get them to admit that I got them. In the end, though, I actually got all three. lol

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Josh Avatar
xmsteel Avatar
How would you know if you successfully rickrolled them or not, and plus i am missing like 2-4 achievements :(

PM me which achievements you are missing (and proof that you are missing them) and I will see that you get your achievements.

As for the Rickroll one, it's an honor based system. The three people have to admit that they were rickroll'd. I had a shitload of trouble trying to get them to admit that I got them. In the end, though, I actually got all three. lol

Bit confused, we PM you for achievements now?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Jack: No, you're still supposed to PM me for achievements. However, Josh created a staff thread where he'll point it out to me if I haven't noticed yet.

XuzI: You're supposed to PM a staff member in the case of most achievements since they are not automated. I attempt to notice whenever someone has earned one, but I'm far from perfect and not always on.

Jack, again: In regards to updating them... I plan to. Fredy still posts some, so it is still doable, but I will be changing them.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Sorry chris, i was just wondering.

I wasn't yelling, no need to apologize. :P Questions are always welcome.

newBookmarkLockedFalling