Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

newfieldgrafix
Meh, don't worry too much. You're still relatively new. I fail at loads of stuff as most here will atest to... :D

Last Edit: Oct 15, 2009 23:37:39 GMT by newfieldgrafix

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Don't apologize for not being agreed with. Stand up for yourself. Even if your arguments were incredibly flawed, you still stood up for yourself. I can respect that.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Josh Avatar
Don't apologize for not being agreed with. Stand up for yourself. Even if your arguments were incredibly flawed, you still stood up for yourself. I can respect that.

^ What Josh said.

Also, don't let the karma get the better of you. I had -5 karma for four months at one point.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Benjamin Avatar
Josh Avatar

^ What Josh said.

Also, don't let the karma get the better of you. I had -5 karma for four months at one point.

I have a new goal: to get you back down to -5 singlehandedly. :D

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
Don't worry about that. We all have things that make us blow up like a ticking time bomb. I'm sure a lot of people here remembers when I first started posting here and my first stupid fight with someone here. We all do it you and everyone around you just have to learn to let it go and get on with your lives.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar

Exactly. Doesn't mean I won't call you an idiot for your views, but it's nothing personal. That's just how I am. I love a good debate. Don't quit the argument. That's one of the most popular threads this place has seen in a LONG time. Plus, it's opened up a lot of new topics.

As Josh said, we don't agree and most of the rest of us agree your arguments are flawed. That doesn't mean you can't post. Just keep it coming and we'll keep coming back. That's where the fun comes from.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Exactly. Doesn't mean I won't call you an idiot for your views, but it's nothing personal. That's just how I am. I love a good debate. Don't quit the argument. That's one of the most popular threads this place has seen in a LONG time. Plus, it's opened up a lot of new topics.

As Josh said, we don't agree and most of the rest of us agree your arguments are flawed. That doesn't mean you can't post. Just keep it coming and we'll keep coming back. That's where the fun comes from.

I was just scared someone would hax me if i became too much fail.

No, but we may "hax" you for using 1337 speak as if it were correct English.

(I kid, I kid)

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Benjamin Avatar
Josh Avatar

^ What Josh said.

I had -28 for a year or two. >.>

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Josh Avatar

No, but we may "hax" you for using 1337 speak as if it were correct English

(I kid, I kid)

"1337" speak is like this: 1 C4/\/ 533 J00 W]=[3/\/ U P33

There are different stages of 1337 speak. :P

newfieldgrafix
There have always been many variations of leet. On of the reasons is down to the analogous element of the speaker. Another may be due to the adaptations of software to read it; thus the format will change to avoid smarter filters. And do you mind? I like a little privacy when I pee...

To be honest, leet? in 2009?

newfieldgrafix
I used to use regular, since it looks better. I "-ed" yesterday, but gave you it back today :). But yeah, I wouldn't worry over the karma, loads of peeps have had like -20 or something.

newfieldgrafix
Well, it seems to work here. Plus there's karma achievments.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
I gave you back two karmas since you said you were sorry. lol. I was down around -10 after my fight with someone that was on here. lol. I just bought karmas to get me out of the hole. lol.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
Bowing down to popular opinion. :P
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Kai

Kai Avatar

October 2009
If you want to clean up your karma... go get me a freakin' Latte.

(Cookie for the first who can tell me where that's from. :P)
"Life is so much more than merely living."

newBookmarkLockedFalling