Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
Great find Jackie Boy, I love it. :P
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
What are you doin on maxim? =o

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Haha. I was about to say "I don't need a site to tell me how Google is better", but then I saw it was Maxim so I figured it would be fun to read. lol

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Nice :P

Please add more to posts from now on.

Click here for rule

Thanks.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Josh Avatar

Please add more to posts from now on.

Click here for rule

Thanks.

If it has to be atleast 10 words, why isnt everyone getting a warning? *looks at people with 5*

If you read through that thread, it was pretty much agreed on that it would be a soft rule. If you contribute to the thread, but only give 7 words, fine. If you give a one word agreement, not fine.

nrich

nrich Avatar

Banned

October 2006
rofl seriously josh? so what happened irl this time that calls for your internet dictatorship to kick in?

you're just gonna abandon your position in a couple weeks anyway. ZzZZZzzZzZzZzzz

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
nrich Avatar
rofl seriously josh? so what happened irl this time that calls for your internet dictatorship to kick in?

you're just gonna abandon your position in a couple weeks anyway. ZzZZZzzZzZzZzzz

Ah shit, I'm counting the days now nrich!

nrich

nrich Avatar

Banned

October 2006
lol he's just a fat pussy wasting away in community college, tinkering away on itunes interfaces and listening to music that hasn't been hip since 2001

i just post here to see his hilarious reactions for entertainment, i don't give a fuck

LOWER THAT KARMA, MAN. YOU GOT THE POWER

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
nrich Avatar
lol he's just a fat pussy wasting away in community college, tinkering away on itunes interfaces and listening to music that hasn't been hip since 2001

i just post here to see his hilarious reactions for entertainment, i don't give a fuck

Just here for entertainment of pissing off staff and taking shots against members? Well then, I'll skip the warning and hit the ban button since you obviously won't attempt to correct your attitude. :)

Flaming and Flamebait
Intentionally trying to insult a member or staff member or trying to begin a flame war will be dealt with accordingly to the incident's severity.

Rules Thread

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Chris Avatar
nrich Avatar

Just here for entertainment of pissing off staff and taking shots against members? Well then, I'll skip the warning and hit the ban button since you obviously won't attempt to correct your attitude. :)

Flaming and Flamebait
Intentionally trying to insult a member or staff member or trying to begin a flame war will be dealt with accordingly to the incident's severity.

Rules Thread

lulz, pwnd!
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I think everyone should just ignore that entire scenario from this point on. That includes post length and quality, whether it's about Nate or Ben. But I'm not a mod, so I'm just asking nicely. :)

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
xmsteel Avatar
BTW, you should read the rules. Please add more to your post next time... :-X

I know the rules. However if I were to add anything else to that post, it would ruin it.

Lucifer Avatar
I think everyone should just ignore that entire scenario from this point on. That includes post length and quality, whether it's about Nate or Ben. But I'm not a mod, so I'm just asking nicely. :)

Which scenario? :P
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Benjamin Avatar
xmsteel Avatar
BTW, you should read the rules. Please add more to your post next time... :-X

I know the rules. However if I were to add anything else to that post, it would ruin it.

Lucifer Avatar

Which scenario? :P

The whole "Nate getting banned" one and then the subsequent comments regarding it, or comments regarding the comments regarding it, and so on and so forth.

newfieldgrafix
I almoast cried when I saw this:

www.google.co.uk/trends?q=Google%2C+Yahoo&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all&sort=0

<I think></thread></I think>

newBookmarkLockedFalling