Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
As of Monday I will not have internet, so I will not be able to get on until I get internet for the house. My husband is taking the laptop with him while he works, so I won't have it, plus he'll take the VZAccess with him, so that is why I won't have internet. I'll have a computer, but that is it. I'll find someone to hold my graphics that I have now, so if my links go dead the person can replace them for me until I get back.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

newfieldgrafix
What do you need doing?

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
I don't see you around here much anymore, Jesse. Course, I don't see myself around here much anymore, either.

Come back soon!
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
@zell: I just need someone to hold my graphics that I haven't had a chance to upload to my deviantART account yet until I get back and if any of the links on my graphics go dead I need them replace.

@..::XuzI::..: I'll try to. I'll probably be on from time to time when my hubby gets home.

@benny <3: It's call being a full time mommy to a soon to be 15 month old. You really don't get time to do anything once you have a kid that wants all your attention. I will. I promise. I'll try to be on everyday before I lose my internet.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Jesse: ZIP them in a file, upload them to ripway or something, and PM me the link. I can then host them for you should they disappear. (Someone would need to notify me though that they went poof. :P)

Anyways, good luck with everything and we will see you when you return. :)

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
Chris Avatar
Jesse: ZIP them in a file, upload them to ripway or something, and PM me the link. I can then host them for you should they disappear. (Someone would need to notify me though that they went poof. :P)

Anyways, good luck with everything and we will see you when you return. :)

Alright, Chris. I'll do that. I think I got everything that is a premade here uploaded to deviantART, but I'm not sure, so I'll make sure to get them PM to you by Sunday. Sunday I won't be hope, but the early part of the morning and late at night because I'll be in Waco, but Sunday night will be my last night on. I'll be back to visit 2 to 3 weeks from then.

Alright and thank you. :D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Sounds good. :)

Jesse

Jesse Avatar

May 2007
I ment as late as Saturday. I will have internet for the first part of the day on Monday, so I'll come on then to say my last bye before I lose the internet.

newBookmarkLockedFalling