Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
What do you get when you cross a duck and a pig? A media circus that focuses on the morals and ethics of genetic engineering.

A duck walks into a 7-11 and says "Give me some chapstick, put it on my bill!" But the cash register attendee doesn't speak English and cannot understand him. He does, however, question whether his God is punishing him because as all people know, Ducks cannot speak, however, this hallucination must be punishment for a horrid misdeed. The employee breaks down into tears and begins reciting prayer. The duck, slightly miffed, walks out, pondering why he'd need chapstick anyway, since he has no lips.

Why did the blonde jump off a bridge?
Because she was clinically depressed and wanted to end her life.

What was the pirate movie rated?
PG-13 for violence and brief nudity.

Your momma's so fat, she eats too much and doesn't get proper exercise.

Person 1: Did you hear about what happened at work today?
Person 2: *Confused expression*
Person 1: Oh thats right your deaf...never mind

A man hits his head on the bar after a few drinks. He realizes it's now time to get a cab, unfortunately the cab prices have just been raised so he goes home in pain and with a little less money.

Whats worse than finding a fly in your soup?
The holocaust.

What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?
"Where's my tractor?"

Three blind mice walk into a bar. They are unaware of their surroundings, so to derive humour from their predicament would be exploitative.

A man walks into a bar and his alcoholism is tearing his family apart

Knock knock.
Who's there?
The police, ma'am. Your husband died in a car accident.

Why did the girl fall off the swing?
Because she lost her arms in a terrible car accident in which all of her family members died.

What did the horse say to the man when he caught him taking a piss in the barn?
Nothing.. horses can't talk

heard a joke once: "Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain." Doctor says "Treatment is simple. Here's a prescription of anti-depressants, and I'll recommend you to a good psychiatrist."

A midget walks into a bar,
Everyone feels uncomfortable.

A group of guys walk into a bar.
Minutes later, the guy that nobody likes but is somehow your friend because you say hi to him in passing and don't make fun of him and assumes you to be his best friend even though you don't know him at all comes over and makes everything awkward

So this blond chick walks into a Walmart and can't figure out how to work the self-checkout. The associate dude has to help her. That's because she got her Masters Degree in Foreign Social Sciences last year and has been volunteering in Haiti for the past 18 months working with disabled children in poverty-riddled neighborhoods where AIDs and malaria are wreaking havoc. She's been away from America and out of the loop for a while, but slowly, she's getting back into the swing of things.

Knock knock.
"Who's there?"
There is no answer. That wasn't anyone knocking, it was the sound of your grandma falling on the porch. She had a massive stroke while walking up the driveway after church. You'll have to call someone quick. The next hour or two will be extremely stressful as you and your parents rush her to the hospital where they can assess the amount of brain hemmorhaging, and ultimately, the amount of brain damage. Think of all the things you wanted to say to her, but never did.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Oh my god, those are absolutely brilliant!

newfieldgrafix
I'm sorry, but I have to completely disagree with thhe self checkout at Wal Mart. If you don't know how it works, get out of my way!

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Did you make these yourself, or get them from a website? If a website, whats the link?
Several sites, unfortunately there's no one website. But if you google anti-jokes you can find a bunch.

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
These are brilliant. :)
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
I'm so going to Hell for laughing at pretty much all of these.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Jim Avatar
If you really wanna go to hell, first watch:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mScGC7nFDxM
then watch:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJRsv1wHxYM

I'm going to hell for laughing at that.

newfieldgrafix
xmsteel Avatar
OMG THE SECOND ONE. LOLOLOLOL! DUDE LOL!!!!

And you wonder why your karma takes a hit? There is nothing remotely "LOL" about either videos.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Oct 23, 2009 22:56:05 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
xmsteel Avatar
OMG THE SECOND ONE. LOLOLOLOL! DUDE LOL!!!!

And you wonder why your karma takes a hit? There is nothing remotely "LOL" about either videos.
LOL - Laughing out loud. I most certainly did to the second, so I can't blame him. Sure, I felt like a douche afterward, but I still laughed.

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
xmsteel Avatar
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Oct 23, 2009 22:56:05 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:

So you smite me, just because you dont agree with me?

Yeah, good job.

That's what it's there for.

</obvious>

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Michael Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

So you smite me, just because you dont agree with me?

Yeah, good job.

</obvious>
I disagree. I think it's for when someone's being a douche to another member or does something assholish toward the community. No one should be smitten for finding something funny or a small disagreement.

Seriously guys, don't go too hard on members. The same happened to Quacker where everyone just ganged up on them. Cut some slack and let us have a fun, open community.

newfieldgrafix
I don't know, I -'d because I thought that it was a stupid comment, only a 'douche', to use Eric's term, would find the mockery of another's suffering amusing.

I notice that there's a lot of excriment impacting upon the rotary air circulator regaring karma. Only seems to be mentioned when the minus gets used though.

I do give good karma for good comments, nobody picks up on that do they?

Let's leave the karma topic at that.

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Eric Avatar
Michael Avatar

</obvious>
I disagree. I think it's for when someone's being a douche to another member or does something assholish toward the community. No one should be smitten for finding something funny or a small disagreement.

Seriously guys, don't go too hard on members. The same happened to Quacker where everyone just ganged up on them. Cut some slack and let us have a fun, open community.

I'm not against anyone here, I'm not active enough to even know this guy from any of his posts. Thus I can't pass comment. All I'm saying is that Karma system is there for members to use as and when they see fit.

Whether it's because they don't agree with someone's comment, or whether they hate the person. Or quite frankly, if they're having fun or not.

The karma system is a way of rewarding people for a good post, or 'punishing' (use the term loosely!!) someone for a bad post.

There's no rules setting out what the karma should be used for, but it's just that he has a right to use it as he wants, and who cares about karma anyway? o.o

Surely you should get a rep on a forum or something for who you are, not what your karma is? I never look at karma on SZ! :-/

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Eric Avatar
Jim Avatar
If you really wanna go to hell, first watch:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mScGC7nFDxM
then watch:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJRsv1wHxYM

I'm going to hell for laughing at that.

The "Born in the Projects" remix is better. :P

Also, Karma DOES NOT MATTER. So stop arguing about it. Seriously.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Agreed with Lucifer. Stop arguing over karma or I'm going to manually set both of yours to -20.
wat

newBookmarkLockedFalling