Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
...and survives.

Holy shit.

newfieldgrafix
They should pu a guard rail on the edge. Nothing too high, just enough to stop wheels going over the edge. Why they don't do this I don't know.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i am still stock that the baby lived and with only a bump to the head....

Kim

Kim Avatar
Lets get messy

Dedicated Member

June 2009
Arucard Avatar
i am still stock that the baby lived and with only a bump to the head....

Same here, it's odd.
Zatch Design 3.0 now released!
Participate in our £10 / $17 Design Competition!

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Firstly, it's the mothers/guardians fault for letting go in the first place. Secondly, Strollers have brakes, Who wouldnt put the brake on when your just standing there?

Thirdly, She stood there AS IT ROLLED AWAY. If she instantly let go of her pants, she easily could have stopped it. (or one of the others)

If you pay attention, she let it go for a whopping 2 seconds while she adjusted her pants. It's not like she walked a way or just watched it roll away from her. She just happened to look the other direction (believe it or not, part of being a good parent doesn't include staring at your children and never looking away). She didn't do anything wrong.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
xmsteel Avatar
Firstly, it's the mothers/guardians fault for letting go in the first place. Secondly, Strollers have brakes, Who wouldnt put the brake on when your just standing there?

Thirdly, She stood there AS IT ROLLED AWAY. If she instantly let go of her pants, she easily could have stopped it. (or one of the others)

If you pay attention, she let it go for a whopping 2 seconds while she adjusted her pants. It's not like she walked a way or just watched it roll away from her. She just happened to look the other direction (believe it or not, part of being a good parent doesn't include staring at your children and never looking away). She didn't do anything wrong.

Eh, she did have it pointed at an angle such that it could end up in there. That's about it though. :P That's the only fault I could find.

But yeah, pretty damn amazing. Once again though, the YouTube comments are fucking hilarious.

Last Edit: Nov 4, 2009 7:59:20 GMT by Chris

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Eh, she did have it pointed at an angle such that it could end up in their. That's about it though. :P That's the only fault I could find.

Yeah, but who really expected it to roll anywhere? Especially in the 2 seconds she wasn't holding it.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

I really don't want to argue with you, but I never said anything about having to stare at your kids.

All she really needed to do, was put the brake on, then pull up her pants.

You did imply that looking away for 2 seconds (seriously, count that out and see how long that is) was somehow wrong of her, so the only logical alternative would be to never look away.

And why would she put the brake on? I say again, she looked away for a couple seconds and pulled her pants up. It wasn't even a thought. Would she have to put the brakes on to check the time? Or to sneeze? It's pretty much the same thing.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

You did imply that looking away for 2 seconds (seriously, count that out and see how long that is) was somehow wrong of her, so the only logical alternative would be to never look away.

And why would she put the brake on? I say again, she looked away for a couple seconds and pulled her pants up. It wasn't even a thought. Would she have to put the brakes on to check the time? Or to sneeze? It's pretty much the same thing.

It doesnt take 2 hands to do either of those.

It's besides the point. The fact of the matter is that it's an unconscious action that takes almost zero time to complete. It's not the kind of thing that would necessitate extra work like bending over to put the brakes on a stroller for 2 seconds.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I have nine nieces and two nephews. Whom I've watched over since I was seven. Even i wouldn't have put the brake on for a mere two seconds. then again, I wouldn't have aimed the stroller anywhere near a set of railroad tracks, either.

newBookmarkLockedFalling