Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

snell

snell Avatar

November 2009
This board is great :)

But why the skin is so small.

and i've noticed that there's no legend. Apart from Administrator, Elite Moderators, Moderators, I still find some other color for usergroup.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
snell Avatar
This board is great :)

But why the skin is so small.

and i've noticed that there's no legend. Apart from Administrator, Elite Moderators, Moderators, I still find some other color for usergroup.

What do you mean by small? Other than it only being like 700-800 pixels wide (something that was done due to an admin *cough*SO!*cough* somehow living on an 800x600 screen), it's not all that small, really.

As for the legend, you don't need one. The other member groups are just colored names/custom groups that people bought with points. They have no significance at all, just to stick out like a sore ass thumb. (If you can't tell, I'm not a fan of being able to buy colored names and stuff)

snell

snell Avatar

November 2009
ok

These was just suggestion, anyway

Last Edit: Nov 9, 2009 20:03:32 GMT by snell

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
See! I TOLD YOU that people would get confused by random, meaningless username colors!

Sorry, just had to say it. ;)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
See! I TOLD YOU that people would get confused by random, meaningless username colors!

Sorry, just had to say it. ;)

Shut it. :P

Snell: One of the things we hope to include in the next version of this site (whenever we get around to it) will be a fluid width template. That means it'll be 98% of the screen, but should still look good. So, then it wouldn't matter what screen size you have.

In regards to a legend... there's also plans to clear that up with a new version, but for now, there is no additional legend. I apologize for the confusion that may cause.

newBookmarkLockedFalling