Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Clicky

wow this is a fun game *nods* i finally broke down and went out and got the game my friends have been bugging me since it kept out to get b/c its so much fun..

Now i have to agree with alot of people online and my friends, single player kinda not all that great but 2player and online play loads of fun.

Comments, thoughts?

MrEvo

MrEvo Avatar

November 2009
I am still 50/50 on this game, i mean i have heard some really good things about it. The game play sounds fun and the story line seems pretty good to. Its just i am not a big fan of Cel-shaded games. A friend of mine has just gotten it for the PC, so i mite go around there and give it a test drive.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
MrEvo Avatar
I am still 50/50 on this game, i mean i have heard some really good things about it. The game play sounds fun and the story line seems pretty good to. Its just i am not a big fan of Cel-shaded games. A friend of mine has just gotten it for the PC, so i mite go around there and give it a test drive.

the whole look and graphics of the game makes the game if you know what i mean. I'm not BIG fan of that type of graphics only works with certain games and far as this game it fits well. Its a game should as least try.

richardgary1223
I want this game very badly! :(

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Its overrated. Its pretty much fallout 3 with more weapons and a class system.

newBookmarkLockedFalling