Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
I was very bored this morning... I had literally hours to waste, damn things waking me up early...

If you want to, use 'em for whatever you like, just don't claim as your own... :P

Last Edit: Nov 15, 2009 8:57:36 GMT by iiPod
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Other than the fact that you could've used a more unique or creative font, the only thing I see wrong with them is the top left edge. It looks a tad choppy/rough. And maybe the bottom right. Also, I'm not sure how you'd explain it, but some of the lines you used for the gloss look seem a tad unnatural or random. Overall, it works, but on closer inspection, they could use more direction. It's hard to explain exactly what I mean, though.

Otherwise, they look pretty damn good, but what exactly are they for? Dock icons?

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
Dock icons, so I went for aestitic rather than realistic, but I get you, thanks. :) Edges are rough, I should have gone over the shape with the pen tool... Ah well. =P

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Wow iiPod, I love these. However, I got two problems. One as mentioned, the top left corner isn't hot. And the very first icon, I don't know, it just looked like when scrolling fast like it was covered in dust. Hmmm.

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
Covered in dust? :P OK... xD And thanks. =)

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
iiPod Avatar
Covered in dust? :P OK... xD And thanks. =)

I don't know what I just said, but that IS what it looked like a little bit. :-/

newBookmarkLockedFalling