Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

There was a frat around where I live with the same sponsorship. I scored a bunch of free Monster from them.

I think it's pretty common. A few more around here are sponsored by Red bull and other energy drinks.

Yeah, but Red Bull sucks.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Kay Avatar
Fuck that shit. Not only did I shake and feel nauseated, but that stuff is nasty.

Why would you have one? You're addicted to Mountain Dew. That in itself is like an energy drink. :P

I haven't had a Mountain Dew in like, a month. And the time I tried to drink it, I couldn't. It just tasted nasty. Granted, it's tasted like that since I was really, really sick last month. So I'm thinking that's why. Besides, it just makes me hyper, and then I crash later.

5 hour energy isn't suppose to do that. However, I don't think shaking uncontrollably was on the advertisement either. And gross. Monster? I cannot stand that stuff. It was the first real energy drink I ever tried, and it was so gross I nearly got sick. I was forced to try the Irish Creme coffee one too, and even that was horrible. Blech. Rancid stuff, I'm telling you.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Kay Avatar
And gross. Monster? I cannot stand that stuff. It was the first real energy drink I ever tried, and it was so gross I nearly got sick. I was forced to try the Irish Creme coffee one too, and even that was horrible. Blech. Rancid stuff, I'm telling you.

Kay, how long have we known each other? A few years, no? We've been through a lot and all...but yeah, we can't be friends anymore.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Kay Avatar
And gross. Monster? I cannot stand that stuff. It was the first real energy drink I ever tried, and it was so gross I nearly got sick. I was forced to try the Irish Creme coffee one too, and even that was horrible. Blech. Rancid stuff, I'm telling you.

Kay, how long have we known each other? A few years, no? We've been through a lot and all...but yeah, we can't be friends anymore.

...fine. Not my fault that people don't know horrible tasting drinks when they drink 'em. I'm dead serious. Monsters are the by far most horrible drink I've ever had. And I've had a lot of bad alcohol drinks, so that goes far.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Kay Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

...fine. Not my fault that people don't know horrible tasting drinks when they drink 'em. I'm dead serious. Monsters are the by far most horrible drink I've ever had. And I've had a lot of bad alcohol drinks, so that goes far.

Monster is delicious. Even their coffee ones. Their Chai Hai is so goddamn good! It's like tea mixed with chocolate milk. That probably sounds horrible, and since you don't like Monster, it probably would taste horrible to you, but seriously, it's SO good!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Kay Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Read Luci's post. That now applies for me.

newfieldgrafix
Is it that stuff that tastes like ear wax?

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Nov 19, 2009 21:09:30 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:

I... I know that this should seem an obvious question, but it needs to be asked regardless: why do you know what ear wax tastes like?

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Josh Avatar
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Nov 19, 2009 21:09:30 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:

I... I know that this should seem an obvious question, but it needs to be asked regardless: why do you know what ear wax tastes like?

Hasn't everybody picked earwax out of their ear and then forgotten it was there and went to chew on their nail/etc.. Earwax tastes disgusting. Kind of like nail polish remover, except not as unpleasant.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Aryna Avatar
Josh Avatar

Hasn't everybody picked earwax out of their ear and then forgotten it was there and went to chew on their nail/etc.. Earwax tastes disgusting. Kind of like nail polish remover, except not as unpleasant.

I cannot recall ever doing that before.

newfieldgrafix
What Arna said (but years ago when I was a child and allowed to do stuff like that).

But yeah, I was reffering to the high caffeine content.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Kay Avatar

Read Luci's post. That now applies for me.

Because that differs from anything else as of recently? Hmm.

newBookmarkLockedFalling