Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Hey guys,

Score for trying to get a limo ride with friends! I bought a magazine called PC World, which I'm sure you might recognize that name, and I noticed a very interesting advertisement. The advertisement had Creative Suite 4 Deisgn Premium in it, so I checked out the website.

I believe I found the cheapest student discounts in the world at this place called Acadmic Superstore. I learned I could get Creative Suite 4 Design Premium for a major discount and get it for $219, when online it is $1,399. That is amazing. (NOTE: You gotta be K-12 school still, sorry Chris you get this for like $398). All I gotta do is scan my ID and I am accepted.

www.academicsuperstore.com/

Definatly cheap discounts for those living in USA and still in grade school. Since I think most of us are in like 11th or 12th, this would be awesome for ya.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
That... is... awesome.... I have to say.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Not bad. But most of us are actually in college now, I believe. :P Or at least out of high school. Chris, Kay, James, Myself, Fredy, SO, Scorp, Ben (I think), etc. are all out of high school now. :P

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Josh Avatar
Not bad. But most of us are actually in college now, I believe. :P Or at least out of high school. Chris, Kay, James, Myself, Fredy, SO, Scorp, Ben (I think), etc. are all out of high school now. :P

Physically, I'm a junior. Mentally, however, I think I've graduated high school :P

Nice find though, QJ. I get Master Suite from work, but Design Premium is a pretty decent package.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
JourneyED offers same prices, and I think more realiable.

I love this stuff.

newBookmarkLockedFalling