Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

NinthJake

NinthJake Avatar
The Ninth

Official Member

November 2009
Finally got permission to post it ;)

The design is copyrighted to EnviroGameUF and is under no circumstances permitted to be reposted by anyone other than me (NinthJake)

Tell me what you think please :)

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
Need to be completed really, I like it, nothing amazing... But nice.
Looking for a coder, PM me.

NinthJake

NinthJake Avatar
The Ninth

Official Member

November 2009
Sorry, what do you mean by "completed"?

If you mean the lack of content then it is because it is a "template". Content will be added to the website directly.

If you mean that it is really simple then yes, but it is supposed to be very simple because it is a website that is meant for kids (6 and up) to browse on.

Thank you for your reply.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Some of the green (nav, side-nav/quick links) seems a little bit too neon-like though. You don't really find that shade of green in nature... at least not where I live. :P

It's nice for a non-populated concept though
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
A mix of iiPod and Ben's comments. I see potential, but son't like shades of greens, since they don't remind me of "Eco". I'd add some example Lorem Ipsum (latin filler text) to help us understand what it will look like.

And when you say you got permission to post this.... you didn't make it?

NinthJake

NinthJake Avatar
The Ninth

Official Member

November 2009
Quacker Jack Avatar
And when you say you got permission to post this.... you didn't make it?

Yes I did make it. But since I made it for a company I need their permission to officially post it.

Thanks for the crits people :D

Also I actually don't know how that neon green got there :-/ It's supposed to be the same light green as the hills.

newBookmarkLockedFalling