Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Just noticed this as well.

Wrighty, if you allow peple to ask for invites, I did love wImg, so.....

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
Damn the invite only... =( Ahh, well, tinypic it will be. :P
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Sorry, Wrighty, but I don't trust your services anymore.

I'm sure the new wImg will be awesome, but it isn't worth the risk.

Besides, I pay for 5 domains and space to go with each, so I should really just use my own. Because I know that images i host myself will never go down.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Benjamin Avatar
Besides, I pay for 5 domains and space to go with each, so I should really just use my own. Because I know that images i host myself will never go down.

Ditto. But it's so damn annoying uploading all those files (for me anyway).

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Josh Avatar

Yes. Because Lockerz is the only site to ever be invite only.

Ever hear of this site called Gmail? You may have heard of it. Seems to be kinda popular. Anyway, point is that it started out invite only and was invite only for nearly three years. During that time, it became quite possibly the most popular webmail service around among the internet generation.

Seriously. Use. Your. Brain.

For once. Just think with an ounce of logic before you post stupid things like that.

Since when has gmail been invite only?

www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?service=mail&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2Fe-11-117808bfb1728208d72e938ef4421459-0b7515e56bf3017d035001d37d3ab66ede347176&type=2

Seriously? Are you freaking serious?

Ok. I'm going to say this once, and once only. If you are really going to try to debate with someone, pay attention to what the other person freaking says. Go fucking read my post again (All the way through this time and don't just skim it) and then come back and tell me what I said in that post.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
IN THE BEGINNING GMAIL WAS INVITE ONLY. Any non-moronic person would know this. And I say that because you always seem to think you know how everything on the internet works. And you don't.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Okay you guys, this truly needs to stop. This is why I got tired of this place. This is a topic about wImg, not about how Google Mail was invite only. I see relationship and all, but it isn't worth a fucking errm.... "debate". At Xuzi, google mail STARTED out as invite only. It isn't anymore. It is kinda like Google Wave today. O If you want to "debate", then "debate" with what you truly know is fact. So let's end the debate here.

Tobias

Tobias Avatar

Dedicated Member

November 2006
Lucifer Avatar

If it was possible to punch someone through the internet, you would be bleeding.
Funny thing is, I rarely go to /b/. Just thought it'd amusing.
As for wImg, I'm sure Wrighty will tell me about it next time he's online, right?

Right?

Riiiiiiiight?
#intj (Mastermind)^

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Tobias Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

If it was possible to punch someone through the internet, you would be bleeding.
Funny thing is, I rarely go to /b/. Just thought it'd amusing.

Yeah, but everyone here is doing it (4chan shit, not just the tri-force). And everywhere else. Ever go to 4chan and see everyone whining about how 4chan sucks now and it's full of newfags? THIS IS WHY! I mean, it's funny every once in awhile to reference 4chan (that's what makes 4chan worth going to half the time--to find material for later use elsewhere), but it's just getting annoying.

Also, to XuzI and everyone else, let's just all make a deal. We read the entire post someone makes or we don't respond. 'Kay? Because XuzI, you do this all the time. You told me I butchered your quotes when they were entirely intact, but you failed to notice because you didn't read my whole post. Just fucking read. Seriously. This is a forum. On the internet. Reading is half of what you fucking do here. So do it. Because the more you read, the more you know. 'Cause knowledge is power! And knowing is half the battle.

G.I. Joe!!!

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
Quacker Jack Avatar
Okay you guys, this truly needs to stop. This is why I got tired of this place. This is a topic about wImg, not about how Google Mail was invite only. I see relationship and all, but it isn't worth a fucking errm.... "debate". At Xuzi, google mail STARTED out as invite only. It isn't anymore. It is kinda like Google Wave today. O If you want to "debate", then "debate" with what you truly know is fact. So let's end the debate here.

If only people listened to you a bit more, eh? :P
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
If you guys want to make another thread for this, go ahead. Otherwise, I'm locking this for obvious reasons.

newBookmarkLockedFalling