Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Umm. Yeah. I live in a studio apartment with my fiance. The fan in the bathroom is connected to a vent that leads to outside. So, every time the wind blows, it rattles around and causes loud noises. It's been going on for HOURS because I live near Seattle, it's most known for rain and wind.

IT'S DRIVING ME UP A FUCKING WALL. >_>

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Lucky for me, I don't get annoyed by any sort of noises like that. Random house noises, street noises, etc don't bother me one bit. I love noise. I hate silence.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
But.. but... this is coupled with listening to MW2 noises from the tv, and the squeaking of a chair, and argh. All of it coupled together is just getting under my skin. And now my neighbor is throwing things around next door. Which makes me question what the hell he is doing. O_o

Last Edit: Nov 19, 2009 7:40:09 GMT by Kay

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
My least favourite noise is when MSN beeps to tell me someone's said something in a convo when I'M FUCKING LISTENING TO SOMETHING ELSE.

and I can't seem to disable it for some reason.

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
MSN noises are the first thing I disabled when I got this laptop.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
You poor thing.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Headphones. :P Anytime there is an annoying noise, I put on headphones. lol

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
I was born in seattle :-/

Okay...

Josh Avatar

Yeah. I have some really nice Skullcandy earbuds. However, I don't know what he did with them. -grumble-

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Josh Avatar

I sure hope they are quality BOSE!

Fuck Bose. They make great boxes, but they have shitty drivers. I don't hold much higher of hopes for their headphones either.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Kay Avatar
But.. but... this is coupled with listening to MW2 noises from the tv, and the squeaking of a chair, and argh. All of it coupled together is just getting under my skin. And now my neighbor is throwing things around next door. Which makes me question what the hell he is doing. O_o

maybe he is getting pwn by someone in MW2? but yea things like would bother me too after a certain point i would try turning on the music or something that would help block that certain noise out *shrugs*

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Josh Avatar

Bose is expensive shit. Really. Their quality is no better than cheaper makers. If you are going to go for premium sound, you MUST go with Sennheiser. Absolute best.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

Bose is expensive shit. Really. Their quality is no better than cheaper makers. If you are going to go for premium sound, you MUST go with Sennheiser. Absolute best.

I kinda have to agree, but you can't say BOSE is shit. They're just overrated and overly expensive. But you can't deny that they are one of the best in terms of quality (even if their prices are disproportionate).

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar
Josh Avatar

I kinda have to agree, but you can't say BOSE is shit. They're just overrated and overly expensive. But you can't deny that they are one of the best in terms of quality (even if their prices are disproportionate).

Fair enough. They are some of the best, though I would still take Sennheiser over Bose any day of the week when it comes to headphones. Not sure if Sennheiser does systems though.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Jim Avatar

Fuck Bose. They make great boxes, but they have shitty drivers. I don't hold much higher of hopes for their headphones either.

You can't get better than bose for home theater surround sound.

I tested bose, sony, and philips. I love philips, but bose pwned them. I hate sony, but bose still pwned them.

Pwn? really? Sigh.

Anyway, I like the Yamaha system we have downstairs. Sounds damned good for $300.

newfieldgrafix
I'm deaf in one ear, and going deaf in the other, surround sound is I'll never be able to appriciate fully.

newBookmarkLockedFalling