Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Can't say it's a happy feeling. AT ALL. :(

How many of you have been stood up or cheated on?

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I turned down a girl who asked me out today, that count?

No? Yeah, didn't think so. :P

Closest thing I have is this. I fell for my best friend about a year ago (probably earlier than that, you'll have to ask Kay. :P). Anyways, I asked her out in October, took her a week to give me a no. Then, I decided to tell her how I really felt about her. I got a nice looking box, some fake snow, a very sweet card, and put my comfort object for all my life (an 18 year old, yellow teddy bear named Boo) in there with a note telling her I loved her. I passed it onto her sister and her sister put it on her pillow the night of Christmas Eve.

Took her a week to say anything about it. I had to bring it up, and when I did (we were on AIM), she said something to the effect of "err... look at facebook... heh". So I did. Yeah. Top message on my Facebook was "Alyssa is now in a relationship with Ryan."

So... yeah, it hurts. I know. But, you just gotta get around it. I had a rough semester (I actually, stupidly, transferred to her college, which was also my first choice college, just to be with her. I was set to move up there about 3 days after this happened) and now... now things are good.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
My girlfriend stands me up all the time, but I hardly think that counts :P
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Does my fiance forgetting me at work, twice, count? :P

Anywho, other than that, I don't recall ever being stood up. Most of the time I was the one doing the "no, i can't" or just not showing up, or canceling at the last moment. Why? Because sadly, I'm too nice to hurt people's feelings. Well, offline anyways. :P

newfieldgrafix
I'm an isolationist. My ex moved to Harrogate which is like 50 miles from here. We lost all contact. I've scoured electoral roles, social networks, nothing.

It's a cold existence at the minute.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I was never technically stood up, but I've been canceled on at the very last minute a couple times by a couple girls. It was only us hanging out as friends, so it's not like it was a date or something. That's about it, really.

As for cheated on? Yup. Not fun.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Never have, probably will though. :P

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Oh. Cheated on. Wow. Didn't see that one. That I have been, at least three times that I know of. Twice by my ex-fiance, and once by this guy that was going back and forth between me and his now baby's mom. And guess what? I wound up helping raising his daughter for the first two years AND I bailed him out of jail. The idiot treats me like shit now, so I don't even deal with him. So whatever.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
hmmm far as i can remember never been stood up and far as cheated on yes i have been not fun.

newBookmarkLockedFalling