Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

newfieldgrafix
OK, so I've been told that I now classify as "hot", and even "perfect"...

What do you guys view as hot, etc.?

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Nov 27, 2009 13:41:31 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
OK, so I've been told that I now classify as "hot", and even "perfect"...

What do you guys view as hot, etc.?

Easy..... I view hot girls as "HOT!"!

I actually got this really hot girl at our school. She is just a tad bit big, but her face is REALLY HOT.

I don't know, i just look at someone and say "hey sexy". (not really - yet)

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I really like an attractive, taken care of face. Nice eyes, hair, mouth. (mouth is surprisingly important to me) I'm mostly into blonds/brunettes. I hate a lot of make up; the whore look is really ugly.

Now for the body; I don't like skinny, or fat. Just in the middle is good for me. I'm also not crazily obsessed with boobs. Of course I don't want completely flat, but I also hate those big huge ones. When it comes to shape, I like the circular ones. Nice hips make for an attractive girl too.

That's right, I'm kind of picky. Of course I'm not gonna find a girl with ALL of these qualities, but-- Oh wait, I did! :)

Last Edit: Nov 27, 2009 14:49:19 GMT by Conor

lurk moar

lurk moar Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
face and hair

average-sized

good taste in music and good grammar lol

Last Edit: Nov 27, 2009 21:10:33 GMT by lurk moar

newfieldgrafix
Grammar makes for a hot match; I agree...

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
lmao. you guys are such nerds.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
As long as someone's not obviously ugly, not bitchy and has a good sense of humour...

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Conor pretty much said it, except I'm fine with skinny.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Conor Avatar
I really like an attractive, taken care of face. Nice eyes, hair, mouth. (mouth is surprisingly important to me) I'm mostly into blonds/brunettes. I hate a lot of make up; the whore look is really ugly.

Now for the body; I don't like skinny, or fat. Just in the middle is good for me. I'm also not crazily obsessed with boobs. Of course I don't want completely flat, but I also hate those big huge ones. When it comes to shape, I like the circular ones. Nice hips make for an attractive girl too.

That's right, I'm kind of picky. Of course I'm not gonna find a girl with ALL of these qualities, but-- Oh wait, I did! :)

This sounds pretty good

though I don't mind the whore look either

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
Looks honestly aren't important in my opinion. I think personality is much more important i.e. having a connection with a person, having stuff in common, enjoying their presence, etc. I do however find some women more physically attractive to me than some others, but if I was looking for someone in a relationship, it would be all about the connection I shared with her and her personality first and foremost. In terms of physical attraction, I would say the face really stands out the most to me. A girl's smile basically says it all to me. I think breast size is somewhat trivial and a perfect pair is hard to describe. Bigger is not always better, and yes BELIEVE ME BREASTS CAN BE TOO BIG! I feel though that breasts can't be too small; in other words if you're flat, not really a big deal.

Here is something I have been wondering though... do people know if they are attractive, guys in particular? I can't really look at a guy and tell if he is attractive or not. Do you guys rate yourself or can you rate yourself, and if yes, how?
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
Chris 3.0 [New features? Yes.] says:
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I'd say it's not that hard. Some people won't admit it because of some security issue (I'm not accusing you of that moose, just explaining different viewpoints). Maybe you've just never paid too much attention? idk

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
Some people won't admit if they're attractive? I think I probably have security issues because I am not very confident in my abilities the majority of the time; however at that same token, I honestly don't know what guys are good looking or if I am okay.
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Not skinny. Dark hair. Glasses. Green eyes. Intelligent.

I'm not tough. :P

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
You guys all keep saying not skinny, but what happens if a girl happens to be naturally skinny, but they don't look too skinny, even if they can..... And, yes, as a girl, I am finding this fascinating. ANd as far as guys and hotness go, I'm not all that picky..... Blond hair/brown hair definitely helps, hair that's not longer than mine, hot body (meaning, it's obvious they've worked out.), and I think that's about it, oh, and fattness is definitely a turn off, well, at least as far as considering him hot goes.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Aryna Avatar
You guys all keep saying not skinny, but what happens if a girl happens to be naturally skinny, but they don't look too skinny, even if they can..... And, yes, as a girl, I am finding this fascinating. ANd as far as guys and hotness go, I'm not all that picky..... Blond hair/brown hair definitely helps, hair that's not longer than mine, hot body (meaning, it's obvious they've worked out.), and I think that's about it, oh, and fattness is definitely a turn off, well, at least as far as considering him hot goes.

I dunno. I just don't find skinniness attractive, that much. I prefer girls with a bit of meat on them.

newBookmarkLockedFalling